Finally Parents

When we got to the hospital, Brendon and Sarah were persistent on staying with us, and staying in the room when I had them, in which they did. Mike was annoyed himself about it, and I could tell he was hoping I would have to do a section after a while of pushing, and I was hoping for the same thing.

The boys were born nearly two hours after I started pushing, and I was close to having to do a section because it was starting to be too much on my body with pushing. Noah Bradley Naran and Hunter Landyn Naran. The doctors let Mike cut the umbilical cords from the boys and quickly wrapped them in a blanket and put them on me, having a part of their skin on mine. Mike was ecstatic to see our boys finally, and so was I.

Brendon and Sarah stayed back for a little while, allowing us time to bond with our boys since we did the same when they had their girls. I smiled and kissed Mike, him being so happy to finally be a dad. "Thank you love." He whispered, in a trance from looking at our boys.

"No, thank you. They're perfect." I whispered back, and he kissed my head.

"Like you. We only have perfect boys because I have a perfect fiancée. They wouldn't be here if it weren't for you." He smiled.

He sat by my side and I slid over slightly without causing too much pain and he laid down by me. "I'm so happy I had my babies with someone like you." Mike whispered, putting his head on my shoulder. "They're our little chunky monkeys." He giggled, and they twitched a little bit.

"They agree." I smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brendon and Sarah came over to Mike and I after about two hours, they gave us our space to bond with our sons and I highly appreciated it. Brendon was in slight awe at the sight of his nephews. He turned into a big teddy bear again seeing them.

"Sis, can I hold them?" Brendon asked.

"Sure, but sit down first B." I whispered, picking up Noah without making Hunter start crying.

I handed Noah to Mike and he got up to hand him to Brendon. "He's a chunky little boy." Brendon whispered, smiling. "Feels about nine pounds." He joked.

"Hunter feels about the same way too." Mike smiled, bringing him to Brendon.

"Eighteen pounds of baby." Brendon giggled. "You did good sis. I'm so proud of you." He smiled at me.

"I'm tired and never want to do this again, especially twins again." I sighed.

"Hopefully it's not twins when we try again. Because I do at least want a daughter." Mike sighed.

"Later, not now. These boys were hard to get out." I whispered.

"When your ready, we'll try again. I don't want to force nothing on you." Mike whispered, kissing my forehead.

Brendon kissed my boys heads and smiled down at them. "These boys are healthy for being five weeks early. Enjoy them sis. Sarah and I are going to head home so you and Mike can bond more with them." He told me, carefully getting up and handing them to me.

----------------------------------------------------------Brendon-------------------------------------------------------

After I gave my sister back her boys, I picked up Kristine in her car seat and opened the door for Sarah. We rode down in the elevator and when the doors opened, we saw my parents. Just great, they always show up after something major happens.

"Brendon and Sarah! When did you two have babies?!" My mom exclaimed, excited.

"Three weeks ago." Sarah told her.

"Where's your sister? We passed by her and Mike's house but neither one of them are there." Boyd said.

"How do you even know where they live?!" I asked. That's taking it a little bit too far now.

"We tracked her phone." My mom sighed. "She's still our daughter too." She defended herself.

"That's violating the restraining order!" I told them.

"Where's your sister?" My mom asked.

"Upstairs." Sarah said.

"Take us there." Boyd said.

They walked onto the elevator and we rode back up with them and I sighed, showing them to the room. "Don't be mad. We didn't even want you to know about my babies." I told them.

I knocked on the door and Mike came open it, confused. He didn't look, just opened the door and we walked back in the room.

"(Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) URIE! YOU ARE A MOTHER?!" Boyd yelled.

"Out, now. I told you two not to get mad. She just got out of a damn stressful delivery for her babies, and she needs to rest." I told them.

Sarah went over to my sister to comfort her, she got scared and immediately started crying, scared our parents would hurt her or her sons. I feel terrible.

"It's okay love-bug." Mike whispered. He came over to where I am with Kristine and took the car seat and brought it over to the bed and came back. He pushed me over towards my sister and he kicked my parents out and locked the door. They're so lucky they got a room where they need key card access to enter.

"Thank you baby." My sister said when Mike came back. "What the hell happened to make them come up here B? How did they even find out?" She asked.

"They were here when we were leaving. We crossed paths when Sarah and I were trying to get off the elevator with the girls. I didn't want them to come up here. And you two won't be safe at your house. They tracked your phone and went by there this morning after we left to bring you here. They know where you live. You'll have to move, so you four can move in with us until we can get your house protected properly or until you can find another house to live in that's closer to me and Sarah if that'll be better." I told her.

"Please Beebo, I won't feel safe there anymore, especially with my boys." She cried. Mike pulled her into his arms and sighed.

He looked up at us and his eyes were down turned. "I'll go back with you two to try to move some stuff to your place for a few weeks, if that's okay." Mike said.

"That's fine. Just make sure my sister will be okay here by herself with the boys until you get back." I told him. "Or I will kill you." I growled.

"Brendon Boyd Urie!" Sarah and my sister both yelled at me, scaring her newborn sons and my three-week old daughters.