Author's Note!

Welcome to my second Ask Star Wars book! A place where you can ask those in a galaxy far, far away and get a response from the coolest characters!

The response from the first book has had such amazing feedback, I've had to create a second. Thank you to all who participated and I hope we can continue here!

Rules are the same, but to any who may be newcomers, I'll restate them again here!

The characters included are listed below:

Kylo Ren

General Hux

Captain Phasma

Summer (from my fanfics, Kidnapped and Untamed Love)

Poe Dameron

Rey

Finn

BB-8

BB-9E

So the rules are pretty simple.

Rule One: You can submit as many questions as you wish per character, but one character at a time (unless the question you ask can be used amongst all desired characters). There is no limit to how many questions you can submit.

Questions can be left as replies or sent to me as a direct message!

The characters will reply as soon as they can!

Rule Two: To submit a question, please write "This question is for...." following their name and question.

(i.e. This question is for General Hux, What's your favourite color?)

Rule Three: Any type of question is allowed except for something awkward, such as asking about their virginity (that's just weird guys).

Rule Four: Be nice to others. No question is a dumb question. If I see bullying, you will be removed and blocked. I don't tolerate it.

And most importantly, have fun!

The characters are on the Holonet and waiting to hear from you! Submit your questions now! :D