152. (LAST CHAPTER)

"Firstly, let's ask trainee Bi Wenjun to make a speech." PD said.

"Having reached this step, I'm already very happy because I have my fans here to support me. I have Citizen Producers who allowed me to complete so many performances on this stage. I'm already very satisfied." He said. "Thank you to my company, thank you to my parents. Thank you guys."

"Thank you, Wenjun. Thank you to all the trainees for the amount of sweat that you have shed on this stage and I hope that you guys can keep going. " PD said. "Here, let us congratulate You Zhangjing for obtaining the last debuting spot. Come and talk about your thoughts."

"Firstly, I'd like to thank my parents and my sister. Today my mother and my little sister came to the venue and seeing them now I feel very warm since I haven't seen them in a long time." He said. "And thank you to everyone who has supported me all the way regardless of wether you are a Citizen Producer, teacher, PD and every single staff member. Thank you to my company, Na-jie, Min-jie, and my family.

"Actually yesterday, backstage, Li Ruotian told me something. It's- I forgot how to say it. Let him tell you when the time comes, I forgot how to say it. Anyway, it's just... Thank you guys and also, before, PD said something and it's the word 'Dream'. 'It starts with a dream and through one's continuous hard work and time one can complete what one has in mind. Thank you guys for letting me be a step closer to my dream." He continued. "And I have too, too, too many people to thank. Thank you teacher Li Ronghao for teaching me how to re-adjust my state of mind and... I love you guys."

"Congratulations, You Zhangjing for obtaining the last debuting position. Please go ahead to your seat." PD told him. "I hope that Citizen Producers can continue to support and encourage You Zhangjing. Thank you."

Zhangjing then came towards me and quickly gave me a tight hug before going up to his seat.

"Alrighty..." I said once Zhangjing was finally at his place. "Dear viewers, now, we will officially announce that <Idol Producer>'s nine-member boy group, which was personally decided by Citizen Producers, 'Nine Percent'..."

"Officially debuts!" PD and I exclaimed at the same time, the crowd erupting into cheers. 

"I hope that Citizen Producers can continue to give them support and encouragement. You guys have worked hard." PD said. "Now, please let Cai Xukun, who has debuted as center, lead Nine Percent in thanking our Citizen Producers."

"Thank you, Citizen Producers. Please take care of us in the future!" Xukun said and they all bowed.

The program then went on ad break and the boys went down their seat to thank the Citizen Producers again and also go with the rest of the boys.

"Come on, Lin!" Chengcheng said grabbing my hand and dragging off the stage.

"We have to perform in a few minutes!" He reminded me.

"Oh, shit! I forgot!" I said and took off my heels to run faster.

When we finally reached the changing rooms, the stylists told me to go to another room to change and then come back but I told them I didn't mind Chengcheng seeing me and they gave in.

Once we were finished with the outfits, the makeup artist bega doing a more intense eye makeup on me to suit the performances and, after that, we were done. 

We then hurried to the side of the stage where Zeren, Quanzhe, Yanchen, Yuntian, Yunyi and our last minute recuit, Chaoze, were waiting. They had all changed already as they only needed to change outfits.

"Thank you all once again for helping us with this. I owe you a massive one!" I told them.

"Are you kidding? I'd do it either way. I wouldn't miss a chance to perform once again, no matter the conditions." Yuntian said giving me a side hug.