98.

About an hour later, we were finally all gathered and listened to some music while playing around. I then decided to take care of the music and began playing all the songs from previous performances.

I began with <Pick me> and everyone looked at me for a second before getting into position and beginning dancing.

"XULIN, XULIN, XULIN!" They began exclaiming as Xukun and I performed the ending of the song.

Once it finished, we all applauded each other and the next song on the list began. PPAP, The Orcs, The Great Artist, Dance To The Music, Shake and Get Ugly played and the original members of the groups performed while the rest cheered for them.

It was the time for <Can't Stop> and we all got into position. Chengcheng gave me a wink and we began performing.

"Chenglin, Chenglin, Chenglin!" They all began chanting making me laugh.

"You change ships way too fast!" I exclaimed and then went back to concentrating on the performance.

It almost felt like that time we performed for the Citizen Producers. I say almost because when the song finished, instead of placing our foreheards together, he gave me a full-on kiss in front of everyone.

"Relax those hormones!" Bu Fan exclaimed as the rest had their jaws hanging.

"I can't kiss my girlfriend?" Said Chengcheng. "It's not as if you didn't already know."

Then the next set of performances begun and finally, the songs from the last live performance came. The last one was <Dream>.

"Where's Zhenghao?" Xukun asked as the Dream team was getting into position.

"He said he was going to go to sleep early. He wasn't feeling his best." Told him Zhou Rui.

"Lin, get your ass here then." Told me Zhengting. "You can replace him this time."

"But that isn't fair!" I told them. "What about Xukun, Ziyi and Li Rang?"

"I personally don't mind." Said Li Rang.

"We're just having fun! Go ahead, Lin." Told me Ziyi as he and Xukun pushed me towards the group.

I then gave in and got into place. I honestly missed that performance a lot, so I quickly got into character and tried to do my best.

When my part, or rather Zhenghao's, came, I did the fierce look I had done during rehearsals while I "pulled the trigger" .

"How can the same part be so different just because you change the person?" Asked a shocked Qin Fen. "I mean, how is this the same part that Zhenghao did the other day?!"

"He is him and I am me. What can I say?" I said cockily and chuckled.

"But still?"

"By the way, well done with the power of the movements." I told Chengcheng and pecked his lips.

"Could you please stop with all the PDA?" Pleaded Justin. "You love each other, we get it."

"You mean that I can't do this?" Said Chengcheng and pecked my lips. "Or this?" He said and picked me up by the waist. "Or this?" He said and pulled me over his shoulder.

"Fan Chengcheng, put me down this instant!" I said and hit his back. "I'm not a potato sack!"

"I'll take her out for a walk. Continue having fun!" He said as he carried me towards the exit. "We could do with some fresh air."

"Does he realise this is a rooftop?" Said Xiao Gui as the rest shrugged.

*****************************

"Was that the only way you could think of to get us out of there?" I asked him as we walked out of the dorm building.

"Was it effective or not?" He asked and I nodded. "Then stop bickering."

"Okay, mum." I told him and stuck my tongue out.

"Don't call me mum! We both know Zhengting's the mother."

"Fair enough." I said and walked with him hand in hand. "What did you want to do?"

"I just wanted to hang out with you. I haven't seen you since the performance day."

"I've been so busy that I didn't even notice that more than a week has already passed."

"What were you doing?"

"It's a secret. You'll find it out soon enough, don't worry."

"Why can't you tell me?"

"I already told you, it's a secret. Don't worry, it's nothing big."

"I'll have to trust you, then. Anyways, I got something for you."

"What?"

"Close your eyes."

I then nodded and closed them. He then took my hand and I felt something cold on my wrist.

"You can open them now." He told me.

Opening my eyes, I saw a beautiful silver bracelet with both our names engraved.

"Oh my god, this is beautiful!" I said looking at it. "This must have been really expensive, you shouldn't have bought it!"

"Maybe I shouldn't have, but I wanted to." He told me and pecked my lips. "I got one for me too. You should wear it in the same hand as our ring."

"You are making it difficult for me not to love you." I said and kissed him.

"Why, because I buy you expensive things?"

"Of course not! It's because you still think of me even when you go out to work. " I said and he smiled.

"Have you thought of me too?" He asked me.

"I have, and that is why I asked the staff personally if we could record our songs together tomorrow morning."

"Are you serious? What did they say?" He asked excited.

"They agreed and they will even let us perform two on the final!" I exclaimed.

He then picked me up and spun me around giving me kisses all around my face.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"Just because you get to record a few songs?" I asked just like he previously did.

"No. It's because I get to sing and perform it with you. I wouldn't want it any other way."