35.

(Cursive means English)

Two days after the trainees eliminated had all left, we were called to a room that looked almost like a cinema. I was a little bit late and the boys were all sat down already. I was going to go up to one of the seats on the top when suddenly Zhengting stopped me.

"Hey, Linlin, come here!" He said motioning me to go. Once I got there he offered me his seat and basically told everyone to move one seat to the left. "I can't split up Romeo and Juliet, can I? My conscience wouldn't let me."

I quickly laughed and thanked him before seating down. I was actually a little tired because I had spent the previous night trying to learn the dance to CLC's Black dress, so I rested my head on Chengcheng's shoulder and closed my eyes while they discussed the reason why we may have been called for.

"Wassup man!" Jackson suddenly yelled through the microphone making me almost have a heart attack .

"王嘉爾 (Wang Jiaer. Jackson's real name), I'm going to kick your ass so hard you'll be back in Hong Kong in less than a blink of an eye!" I yelled and he got startled.

"Woah, you surely can be scary sometimes..." He said making the boys laugh. "First, please sit down. Today we're not doing any type of class. We're just going to let everyone relax a bit. And we don't need to introduce ourselves, right?"

"I want to make an introduction! Can I?" MC Jin said and we all screamed yes. He then began rapping and the atmosphere was now much happier and light. "Actually with my small impromptu performance just now what I wanted to express is that today, I hope that everyone can really and properly relax. Okay? Because I know, being where you are now, you guys already worked really hard, probably already went through a lot of difficult things. So I hope that everyone, when we're communicating, can put down all of the pressure or the uncomfortable feelings, okay?"

"Yes, relax a little today. The competition is too intense. Today is completely relaxation. There's no such thing as mentors. No such thing, there's no such thing." Jackson added. "And on the count of three, let's take our shoes off together!"

"The air in here might..." MC Jin said. "Is this okay, you think? I don't want everyone here to take their shoes off and then..." He said making us all laugh.

"Today is just, if you have any curiosities, anything you want to ask, you can ask it all." Jackson explained.

"I'll ask first." MC Jin said raising his hand. "I want to ask you. When you are performing, do you have any habits?"

"When performing, every time I go on stage, there are a lot of times when I make mistakes or it's embarrassing. Have you guys had really embarrassing situations before? Like forgetting lyrics?" Jackson asked.

"I feel like this is directed towards me." Chengcheng whispered making me giggle.

"How I deal with it, for example..." He then began singing Papillon and then pointed the microphone at us, the audience. We all then laughed. "Do you get it? If you aren't flustered, then the audience doesn't know either."

"Well, what if you are wearing and in-ear mic?" Minghao asked.

"You can also do it!" He said and began singing Papillon again. "Everybody, together!" He yelled in the middle which made us burst out laughing.

"This point, I think, for you guys, in the future, wether it's in this competition or in your later performances, can be helpful." MC Jin stated.

Jackson then began explaining how he really takes into consideration the lighting and his good and bad side profiles.

"Actually, I want to get to know your creative experiences better. Does anyone have anything to say?" MC Jin asked and Zhou Rui raised his hand.

"Normally when I write songs... Because I like to read books, I purposely read books I don't understand." He said.

"Then why do you read them?" Jackson wondered.

"It's just that, when you don't understand, you are able to remember the key words." Zhou Rui explained.

"Cool! " Jackson said. "Anyone else?"

"Well..." I said raising my hand.

"Linlin! Go for it." Jackson told me.

"I like to write songs based on previous experiences that I've had or movies that I've seen. To me, it makes it both easier and more real." I said.

"I think that everything can be used as a source of inspiration." MC Jin said. "Good."

Jackson then began explaining how he came up with the idea for Papillon while he was showering and he went out of the shower just to record it on an audio and then went back.

"Do you guys like to watch movies usually?" MC Jin asked and we all said yes. "Pretend that one day a movie director finds you. I'll give you an opportunity to choose who the female lead is. Who would you choose?" He asked Jackson.

"All of you have to answer." Jackson said and we nodded. "If I received a script and it was about romance and it's one hundred percent confirmed she can film... Nicki Minaj." We all then burst out laughing. "I want to hear who you'd pick." He said to Xukun but he told him he hadn't decided. He then went towards Zhengting.

"Fan Bingbing." He said and we all burst out laughing.

Chengcheng's face was priceless. She was his sister and he was so mad he looked like he wanted to kill Zhengting right then and there.

"What opinions do you have?" Jackson then asked Chengcheng and we all fell silent awaiting his answer.

"Sorry, no can do." He said but it was noticeable he was uncomfortable.