149.

"Next, let's announce the 3rd place trainee." I said. "From the Citizen Producers he received a total of 14,517,014 votes."

"He has a handsome appearance and an interesting soul." PD continued. "His rank has always been very stable. This time, he took back all the vegetables that had been stolen."

"Congratulations to Yuehua Entertainment's Fan Chengcheng!" I said with the biggest smile ever.

He then immediately sent me a smile before being hugged by all of the boys. Once he was released, he thanked the Citizen Producers and suddenly looked at me decidedly before running towards me.

Things seemed to go really slow then. Confused as to why he would run, I went forward to hug him as I had done with the others, but he had other plans. Once he reached me, he suddenly smiled brightly before grabbing each side of my face and pulling me for a kiss, leaving me shocked, to say the least.

The Citizen Producers all shut up in shock before suddenly bursting into cheers which made me smile while still kissing. I could feel him smiling too, but that didn't make him stop.

"Chenglin! Chenglin!" The Citizen Producers cheered.

"I love you." He said after pulling away.

"Idiot, we weren't supposed to say anything until the end of the program!" I scolded him.

"No. Remember the CEO said we were free after my ranking was announced." He said winking and went to the center of the stage to give his speech.

"What...?" I wondered before I remembered what the CEO told us.

Flashback

"But!" He suddenly said and we stopped in an instant. "My condition is that you can't officially reveal your relationship until the program ends. After the ranking reveal, you are free to do whatever you want.

"So, as soon as they say the ranks, we are free to reveal it?" Chengcheng asked.

"Yes, as soon as we reveal your spot, you are free." Jiang Bin said nodding. "If there are no more questions, you are free to leave.

End of flashback

"You witty idiot." I said and chuckled.

"Two things off my chest." Chengcheng said to the microphone making everyone laugh.

"One of them could have waited." I said to my microphone.

"Shut up!" He said smiling and I just laughed before sending him a wink. "First off, I want to say... the forever number three is back. I want to thank the Citizen Producers who supported me and my Cheng stars. I'm really very thankful for you guys, really. Without you, I might not have been able to achieve today's position so, firstly, I feel the ones I have to thank the most are you guys. Secondly, I want to thank my mom and dad, who came here today, and the five mentors and PD. I feel during this period you all took great care of me. I'm very thankful to all of you."

"Thank you for your hard work." PD told him.

"Actually, before I came up I didn't think of what to say and I feel that it is mostly gratefulness. When I first came to this show I was assigned to D class. At that time I actually thought 'maybe, in D class, I will leave during the top 60 elimination round' but later I realized others have noticed my hard work and have always been supporting me and cheering me on, that's why I think this period of time has not been a waste. Thank you guys for your approval of me. Thank you."

"Finally, I want to quickly adress the other thing I got off my chest." He said and turned towards me. "Thank you, Zhu Lin, for everthing you've done for me during this months. Thank you for encouraging me to always try to do better and, as cheesy as it may sound, thank you for showing me what love is. As things should end the way they started, let me tell you something: 'I can't stop loving you'."

He then rose up his hand showing our matching bracelet and I raised mine too, the Citizen Producers finally realising that us having matching bracelets was not a coincidence.

"Young love...There's nothing that this show doesn't have, is there?" Yixing said as Chengcheng went up to his seat."Now that I remember! Chengcheng's parents have watched all of this!"

I had completely forgotten about it, so I quickly searched for them with a mortified look.

"Is there anything you want to say?" Yixing asked them and they just smiled and shook their heads. "Your daughter-in-law here just had a heart attack when I mentioned you, don't go too harsh on her later."

After they had laughed and I looked towards Chengcheng with the 'they-are-going-to-kill-me' face we went back to presenting.

"After this rather eventful third place announcement, let's announce the trainee in second place." PD said. "Before announcing the candidates for center please allow me to first announce based on the sum of the online voting done by Citizen Producers starting from March 23rd 8pm until April 6th 8pm and the live voting counts from tonight."

"From Citizen Producers we have received a total of 180,417,741 votes."I continued. "Thank you to all the Citizen Producers who have voted for the trainees and also thank you to all of the trainees."

"At this point of the result announcement there are only three more positions that have yet to be revealed. Right now I will be announcing the candidates for first place."