128.

IMPORTANT!

Starting tomorrow, I will be posting my mew Stray Kids fanfic too so, because of that, I will go back to writing every other day.

This fanfic and that one will be connected, so I hope you can give it some love too!

I'm also trying a new thing, which is "character live questions". You can ask the characters questions directly to this twitter account @xuxiaowen_ and they will answer to those questions. Give the idea some love too!
--------

(Everything they say now, unless Yixing and Lin are alone, is in Korean. If otherwise, it will be written in cursive.)

Lee Sooman told us to sit down. He then took out some files and placed them at the side of the table.

"First of all and as you surely know, I'm Lee Sooman, founder of SM entertainment and music producer. Sorry for calling you with such short notice, but I have something I wanted to discuss with you face-to-face." He said. "Ever since our discussion about the song, I have been monitoring you through the program. I must say you are a very talented trainee."

"Thank you, sir." I thanked him.

"I'm stating the facts only." He said and pushed the files from earlier towards me. "Let's go straight to the point. I want you to join SM entertainment as a trainee. Your debut would take less than a year and I expect you to debut both in China and South Korea."

I was extremely shocked. I had been thinking he wanted to talk to me about the songs, not about joining one of the top three agencies in Korea! At the same time, though, I didn't know what to respond. It all was too sudden and I had to think it through. 

"You don't have to give me an answer right away. You can read the contract cacrefully and give me an answer before you go back to China." He said and stood up. "Well, that was basically all. Please, Lay, show her the SM building. I would like to do that myself, but I sadly have work to do."

I then took the papers and placed them in my bag before thanking him and leaving the office.

Yixing congratulated me while I just stood there in shock. After that, he began the <Yixing Tour> as he called it. He began by showing me the cafeteria, then the offices and finally the actual floors for the artists.

"This is one of the music studios." He said opening the door for me to see it. 

"This isn't a music studio." I said and he looked confused. "This is paradise!"

"Well, you can see it that way too." He said laughing.

After around ten minutes of geeking about everything and anything, we went to the next <Yixing Tour> stop, which were the dance studios.

Yixing knocked on the door and, as no one responded, opened it. There were things at the side of the room, but just a few bags which seemed to have been forgotten.

"There is no sign on the door, so allegedly this isn't booked." Yixing explained.

"Just seeing a dance practice makes me want to dance." I confessed.

"Then do so!" He told me. "No one's watching and we have time, so just play some music on that laptop over there."

Deciding it wouldn't do any harm, I did what he said. There was a CD inside, so I checked which one it was. It was NCT 2018's <Empathy>. I loved the album and had bought a digital copy, so I decided to just dance to one of them.

After looking at all the songs I decided to just dance to <Baby Don't Stop>. I more precisely danced Taeyong's part.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I asked Yixing before playing it.

"Confident." He told me. "Just dance already. I want to see how much you've improved since you first went on the show."

I then played the song and began dancing. I was so into it that I didn't even notice the door had opened and people came inside.

When the part in which Ten sort of 'pulled' Taeyong towards him came, I suddenly saw someone running towards me to do the dance. (1:28)

Looking up I saw Ten and was shocked. He was literally standing inches away from me. I decided to ignore my inner fangirl and continued dancing with him to the rest of the song. Of course, after seeing him I checked if anyone else had arrived and I saw the rest of NCT there.

Taeyong was at the side hyping me up, which made me chuckle from time to time but also made me try my best. Dancing to a song in front of the original artist was indeed challenging.

When the song came to an end everyone started clapping including Ten, which made me smile and cover myself from embarassment. I then bowed as a thank you.

"That was amazing!" Jisung told me. "Your dancing is amazing!"

"Thank you very much." I thanked him again.

"Who is she?" I heard Kun ask.

"Hello everyone, I'm Zhu Lin. I was one of the trainees in the Chinese program Yixing is presenting at the moment." I presented myself.

"Was?" Jaehyun asked confused. "You weren't kicked out, right?"

"She was, hyung. She was kicked out in the last program that was aired." Said Winwin.

"How do you know that?" I asked curious.

"Well, I of course watch the program when I can." He told me. "Lucas and Chenle watch it too. Alix recommended it to us."

I then went as red as a tomato which made Yixing burst out laughing.

"You've broken her, boys!" He said laughing like mad.

I couldn't even respond. Winwin, Lucas and Chenle had been watching the program. Three of the members of NCT had seen me make a full of myself. Great!

"Hey, you are actually really amazing!" Said Lucas trying to calm me down. "I really loved the <Listen To What I Say> performance!"

"You've seen me making a fool of myself, I'm so embarrassed!" I said covering myself.

"Now you've made me want to watch the program!" Said Yuta.

"Me too." Renjun agreed. "I told them I didn't want to because I thought it was a boys survival program."

"And it supposedly was." Explained Yixing. "But to spice it up a little, they decided to add a girl, who is Lin."

"But I still don't get how you've been eliminated." Stated Haechan. "I don't know about the singing or rapping, but at least your dancing is amazing."