106.

A/N: Sorry for updating this late, but I wasn't home. I hope you understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once I had prepared the snacks with Longwei, I went to the dorms to hand that and the sweatshirts to the boys. One by one I started to pass through all of the dorms. I began with Li Rang and then continued with the rest. I stopped a little longer at Zhou Rui's as a he shared room with Xukun and I chatted with them for a while.

"So, how have you been with PD?" I asked Xukun as I placed Zhou Rui's things on their table. He had gone to take a shower. "I bet you were all really awkward around him."

"Well, not everyone here is friends with the mentors miss 'Social Butterfly'."He said taking a bag of crisps (or chips, whatever floats your boat) from my hands.

"Hey! That is for Rui!" I said trying to get it back, but to no avail.

"He won't even notice I took it. It will be our little secret!" He said placing his index finger on my lips.

"You are really playful and happy today. May it be... the Yixing effect?" I said cheekily taking a crisp.

"Shut up and bother your boyfriend!" He said turning his back towards me.

"Oh... Someone's salty!" I pointed out and walked in front of him. "I can bother you all and, still, I wouldn't get tired."

"Well, I would." He said and touched the tip of my nose. "Now, for real, Chengcheng was looking for you. You should go now."

"Okay, okay! See you later?"

"Of course."

After that, I finally went to my dorm room. Zhengting, Justin and Chengcheng were all there talking.

"Hello~~~!" I said in a sing-song voice as I left the bags on the table.

"Hey." They all simply said and went back to their conversation.

"First was Ronghao, then Cheng Xiao and finally Jieqiong. Of couse we didn't believe her when she came in! We had been tricked too many times." Chengcheng told them.

"When MC Jin came to ours and began teaching us a dance, we couldn't have been any more fake. He was making up the most horrible dad dance ever!" Exclaimed Justin.

"I almost believed they had graded songs when PD came to ours', though. He began playing the song on the piano and it actually looked like he was the mentor." Added Zhengting.

"What are you talking about?" I said throwing them the snacks.

"Didn't your group get tricked by the mentors?" Asked Justin as he caught the bag I threw to him.

"What do you mean by tricked?" I asked curiously and sat on the table.

Chengcheng and Zhengting were sitting on the chairs while Justin sat on my bed.

"The mentors came inside our rooms pretending those were their songs to trick us." He explained.

"Ahh... So that's why Jin-ge was taking so long..." I said and took a bite the chocolate bar Chengcheng had just opened. "No, we weren't tricked. We only waited really long for him to come. You were all recorded, right?"

"Yes, why?" Asked a curious Zhengting.

"Well, to see your faces obviously!" I said and began laughing. "I bet they were really amusing!"

"Are you just here to laugh at us?" Asked a sarcastic Justin. "You weren't the one pitifully waiting for half an hour for a teammate to come who later got tricked by not 1, but two mentors before the real one came."

"Sorry... I didn't know you would take it that seriously..." I said standing up from the table and staightening my pants. "I'll stop now..."

"No, no! It's not that!" Justin reassured me. "I was just joking."

"Oh, okay!" I said with a bright smile on my face leaving them confused.

I then began laughing as I had managed to trick them. I was definitely in a good mood to say the least. I didn't know why, though, but I felt really playful and happy that morning. 

"What happened to you? You are acting really different today." Asked Zhengting touching my forehead to check if I had a fever. "Are you feeling alright."

"As good as I'll ever be! Can't someone just be happy?" I said and squeezed his cheeks. "By the way, come with me." I said grabbing Chengcheng's arm and dragging him out.

"Hey, hey, where are you taking me?! Help me, guys!" He yelled as I dragged him out.

I dragged him to the rooftop making sure no one saw us. We actually weren't allowed to go up there. The boys had to ask for permission the time we did the party up there and we sneaked the time we went there to play our version of Seven Minutes In Heaven.

Once we were there, I finally released his hand and went to the railings to look at the view.

"Why did you drag me here?" Asked Chengcheng hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. "Has something happened."

"Oh, no. It's just I wanted to be with you." I answered truthfully. "I have realised that, once again, we won't be able to spend a lot of time together for some days as we will be rehearsing with our respective teams. Also, tonight I won't be sleeping at our dorm, which takes up even more time."

"Wait, what?" He asked turning me around to face him. "Why won't you sleep at our dorm?"

"Jieqiong asked me before if I wanted to have a sleepover with her and Cheng Xiao." I explained. "I obviously said yes. I mean, they are my idols and the only girls around. I need to hang out with other girls sometimes too, you know?"

"Oh, okay..." He said and pouted a little. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." I said and pecked his lips. "You look really cute when you pout, you know that?"

"I look cute all the time, haven't you seen me?" He said and began doing some odd poses trying to look cute.

"Yeah, I still don't know why I'm dating you." I said shaking my head.

"HEY!"