49.

Sorry for uploading later but I had to use the lunch break to post it as today I have rehearsal for the entire day.

Again, I'm really sorry.

-------------------

The next morning we were again called to the same room where we had previously been with Jackson and MC Jin. We, once again, didn't know the reason behind it but shrugged it off. We were all sitting in the same spots as the previous time, coincidentally. Xukun, Ziyi, Bu Fan and Justin were nowhere to be seen, though.

I was resting my head on Chengcheng's shoulder as he spoke with some of the boys and he played with my hair. I was feeling so relaxed that I almost fell asleep.

The lights were then turned off which made me extremely confused. When they turned back on again,  Xukun, Ziyi, Bu Fan and Justin were on the stage with their <Papillon> performance clothes.

They then began doing their performance once again and I was really shocked. They were nailing it and the lyric changes were extremely good. All of the sleepiness I was feeling minutes before, had by that point completely vanished. We were all singing and dancing along while their perform. The mood was unreal.

When they finished we all then cheered for them. I was really sad that I had missed it.

PD then came in and applauded them, so we stood up to bow.

"I heard that you did this for our little Linlin." He said teasing me.

"We did, yes." Bu Fan admitted.

"So what did you think about it?" PD asked me.

"Well... I really enjoyed it. Even more than the original!" I said and they all looked shocked. "I really prefer <Okay> over <Papillon> but you made me rethink my order."

"You prefer <Okay>?" Justin asked me incredulously. "For real?"

"Yes, what's so shocking?" I asked and then the song began blasting through the speakers scaring me. "Oh my lord! I think my heart just left my body for a second!"

Jackson then appeared with a mic on each hand and began singing.

********************************************

(JACKSON, LIN, BOTH)

Blazing up all night woah

不管有多無奈

直等待無所謂

I'll be okay

我知道你只在乎虛偽的一面

I should let it go 但我一直在想念

You don't have to go far away 

再看不見Okay

I told myself that I'll be okay

無所謂每天擦乾眼淚

All night 只剩下自己面對

I'm on my own

就說服自己 like

I'm feeling good right now

Good right now