122.

I may or may not be going back to posting one chapter per day. 😏

--------

"Hello, Citizen Producers, and welcome to iQiYi <Idol Producer>'s live performance venue. We are <不荣艺 / Bù róng yì> group(Meaning: Not easy. /It is a combination of Ronhao and Yixing's names/) ." Yixing presented both Li Ronghao and himself.

That was the first time Ronghao would present, so he was extremely nervous. That showed when he tried to continue presenting and he messed up a couple of times.

"Today you not only can see the trainees you like. At the same time you can also see mentors and trainees on this stage collaborating for the first time. Are you looking forward to it?" He managed to say without messing up. 

"Firstly, we will still have to invite out all of our mentors to greet the citizen producers." Said PD. "Let's welcome all of the mentors."

They then all went on stage. MC Jin and Cheng Xiao were helping Jieqiong go up the stairs onto the stage. She had decided to go with the crouches instead of a wheelchair like we had suggested her. She was really stubborn, to say the least.

"Before they start with the greetings," PD began "some of you may wonder why Jieqiong is walking with crouches right now." 

"Hello, Citizen Producers. I'm Zhou Jieqiong," She greeted them before she began explaining. "Three days ago, during our evening rehearsals I unfortunately sprained my ankle, meaning I won't be able to dance during today's performance. Thankfully, one of the amazing trainees was able to help us out and took my spot for the performance. I'm extremely thankful for it as there was only a day left to learn it. The voice that you will be hearing through the speakers will be mine, though, the only thing is the dance. I will be singing at the side of the stage. I'm sorry for those of you who were expecting my collaboration stage."

"I'm sure they all can understand. Am I right?" Yixing asked and all the Citizen Producers yelled a yes. "Anyways. Please, do your greetings."

"Citizen Producers, what's up!" MC Jin said.

"Jin-ge, I heard you and teacher Li will be collaborating on a dance stage with the trainees." PD joked. "Are you transforming into a dancing and singing performer?"

MC Jin then danced and sang the beginning of "Pick Me", making us all laugh from the backstage.

"Way to go, Jin-ge!" I said on the waiting room while still laughing.

"Teacher Zhou Jieqiong." Said Ronghao turning towards her. "That day when I went to your team, at first, your trainees thought that they were collaborating with me on your song."

"It was you, teacher!" Said Chengcheng standing up, jokingly outraged. "You played with our emotions and said you were going to live with us!"

"Did you actually believe he'd dance?" I said shocked. "Man, you really are naïve."

"Then, in the collaboration stage for teacher Cheng Xiao, which trainees are you collaborating with?" Yixing asked Cheg Xiao. "Can you give a small spoiler for everyone?"

"I'll give some slight spoilers." She said. "I think the trainees in our team... Firstly, theres a huge diversity. The youngest is in our team but also the oldest."

"Next, who will be the trainees collaborating with me?" Said PD. "It will be revealed in the performance later. But, our performance this time will use a one-take method. At the same time, we also look foward to the exciting performances that the mentors and the trainees will bring to you. Then first, will the three mentors please head down and get ready?"

After that, they all left the stage so that Yixing and Li Ronghao could present the first ones performing, who were the boys from Cheng Xiao's team.

"Next, let's invite our first collaboration stage's mentor and trainees," Yixing annnounced. 

They then all went on stage and did both their group presentation and their individual ones. While doing so, I was at the side stretching and muttering my rap from the <Zero> performance as I wanted to pronounce every word clearly and not mess up.

Their performance then was about to begin and I immediately sat down to watch it.

The stage was beatiful and Cheng Xiao dancing in front of the moon background gave an amazing effect.

The boys all acting so swaggy and flirty was quite a sight. I would have never imagined some of them could actually do that. 

The one's who impressed me the most were both Justin and Yanchen. Even though Justin was just one year younger than me, I still saw him as a little kid due to the way he acted. Yanchen, on the other hand, was sometimes so quiet and mysterious that he shocked me during the performance. I'm sure all of the Citizen Producers were drooling for him.

Once their performance came to an end, we were told get ready.

"Good luck." Said Chengcheng and squeezed my hand. "Break a leg!"

"Not exactly the best phrase at the moment." I said referring to Jieqiong's incident.

"Probably not, but you get what I mean." He said and pecked my lips.

I then went outside with the rest of the team and met with MC Jin who was waiting for us.

"Ready, guys?" He asked.

"Ready!" I said and placed my hand in the middle of the circle.

They then all placed their hands on top and we did our <Fat Mantis> cheer.

"I know Jin is supposed to say something now but, with his permission, I'd like to say something." I said and Jin-ge told me to proceed. "For some of us, including myself, this will be our last day here. I want to thank all of you for making this experience amazing in all levels. I have made a family here and I really love every one of you. Let's make this performance unbelievable in all levels. Thank you, guys."

They then all, including Jin-ge, pulled me in for a group hug which made me teary, but I fought the tears back.

"We'll now welcome the Jin-ge who's performing <Zero> onto the stage." We heard Yixing said so we hurried on stage.