89.

"Next, is the last song of the Concept evaluation." Said PD as we put our microphones on."It has a very passionate style merged with other elements like Trap, encouraging everyone to act, express their own opinions and speak the truth bravely, showing an idol's responsibility towards the society. Citizen Producers offstage, express your love freely to your idols."

"Cai Xukun, Cai Xukun!" Qin Fen and I began chanting as it was the only thing we could hear from backstage.

"Now inviting the trainees from <Listen to What I Say> on stage." Said PD.

We all then went on stage and bowed to both him and the Citizen Producers as we went to our places. I was standing next to Bu Fan on the far left."

"Introduce yourselves to the Citizen Producers first."

"Hello everyone, we are Dragon Ball." We all said before proceeding with the individual introductions.

"Hello, everyone. I am M-nation's Xu Shengen, Plan B. I am Dragon Ball's Goten: Kamehameha!"

"I am Xiao Gui from Grammarie Entertainment. I am Dragon Ball's Majin Buu. Let us conquer the world!"

"Hello, everyone. I am your little fox, Li Xikan and I'm Dragon Ball's Destroyer."

"I am Qin Fen from OACA and my role in Dragon Ball is Trunks from the future. I hope I can protect the future of Citizen Producers. Thank you.

"I'm Cai Xukun. In Dragon Ball, I am Super Saiyan Sun Wukong who works hard to give you the best things.

"Hello, everyone. I am Dragon Ball's leader Bu Fan from Qin's entertainment. In the team, I am called Piccolo. Thank you everyone."

"Hello, everyone. I am your one and only girl and in Dragon Ball, the boys told me to say I'm Bulma."

"They told you to?" Asked PD.

"I have never watched Dragon Ball, so they assigned me a character." I explained.

"I personally really like Dragon Ball. Why did you call yourselves like that?"

"Because it is hard to gather the seven dragon balls, but now that we are together we will awake a dragon." Explained Bu Fan.

"Since you guys have such a cool name, I'm looking forward to what your performance will look like. I'm handing over the stage to you."

"Zhang PD!" Said Bu Fan before he could leave. "I have one last thing to say."

"Okay, go ahead."

"To our seven brothers who were eliminated: Today we are standing on this stage as fourteen people, performing together. This stage is for you."

We then all bowed and PD left.

"Jiayou!" We all yelled as we went to our spots to begin the performance.

I then breathed deeply and changed into my performance demeanour before the song started. I was nervous but also excited. The stage made me feel like nothing else in the world could.

Once the performance began, the Citizen Producers began screaming my name, which brought my confidence up even more. We had the skills to make this stage memorable and we were going to do it. There was no turning back now.

Instead of high-fiving like we had planned during rehearsals, Xukun and I did an impromptu handshake before going to our spots.

The dong then officially begun and we all gave the best of us. Everything was going smoothly.

It then was my turn to sing the chorus and go to the front. With a smirk on my face, I did it and finished it without any problem. Xukun finally trusted me and stepped on my back for his part on the second verse. During the rehearsals always refused to step on me even though I told him it was okay.

We continued without any problems and, then, the part that could potentially be problematic arrived: the drop.

I confidently sang my part and went towards the camera before taking my ponytail off and sending a wink. It had all gone well.

The Citizen Producers began screaming as soon as I did it which made me even more confident for the remainder of the song. I was really happy with how it turned out. Even our Sailor Moon poses were a success.

Just like I always did, I smirked at the camera and winked as soon as the song finished. A few seconds later we all relaxed and stood on a line back again waiting for PD to come up.

"Thank you for your amazing performance and also thank you to the Citizen Producers." Said PD. "I realised that, in this choreography, there is a very special pose. Did you guys design it yourselves?"

We then all began laughing, especially Qin Fen and I.

"I see that trainees Qin Fen and Zhu Lin have something to say."

"He designed it!" I told PD and pointed towards Qin Fen.

"I didn't design it, I just had an inspiration." Said Qin Fen. "It's just that, when I was young, I used to watch <Sailor Moon> and her signature pose is that one."

"Please do your own speeches to rally votes." Told us PD.

"I'm thankful to everyone who came to see us." Said Xiao Gui. "I don't have much to say, it's just that I feel that, for today's stage, I was playing happily. This atmosphere when everyone's together, to me, I feel like it's very unforgettable."

"Have you heard of this <The more diligent you are, the luckier you get> (A/n: Qin Fen made a pun on his name)?"Said Qin Fen and I chuckled. "I hope you guys can give our diligence (Qin Fen) your precious vote."

"Just now, I don't know if everyone is satisfied with our performance?" Said Xukun and the Citizen Producers began yelling that they were. "Actually, we needed to memorise the lyrics and dance moves in a very short amount of time, so I am really thankful that the seven of us are so united."

We then all side-hugged each other, including PD as Shengen had jokingly told him to join too.

"Actually, I didn't get to say some words just now. I want to tell my brothers that thank you for being willing to trust me, to allow me to be the leader. And I also want to tell the brothers who were eliminated that we did not let you guys down. "Said Bu Fan. "And, lastly, no matter who you are a fan of, the seven of us are able to identify with every single one of you."

We then all left after saying goodbye to PD. He also told Bu Fan to wear mink next time, making us laugh. I then sent the Citizen Producers some hearts in hopes to rally votes for myself, but also because I simply felt like doing so.