34.

Now that we had our phones back, I programmed an alarm for 5AM as I overheard some of the boys deciding they were going to leave early and quietly. I then layed down on the bed and thought about the day.

Getting the 4th rank was so surreal. I was extremely thankful that my hard work was seen by the Citizen producers. I promised myself I would not let them down. I wouldn't let their votes waste away.

Chengcheng then came in. The Yehua boys had all went to celebrate that they had all passed this ranking.

"What are you doing here so early?" I asked him checking the time. "It's only 10pm. They changed the corfew to 12 today."

"I know, but I knew you were going to be alone in here and wanted to see how you were doing." He said and layed down next to me on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked giggling as he squeezed himself so that he could fit on the small bed with me.

"Going to sleep. Can't you see?" He said.

"But you need to get changed and take your makeup off. I'm not going to let you sleep like that." I scolded him.

"Okay, okay. Just five minutes, okay? Five minutes and I'll change." He said and hugged me.

"Okay." I said and snuggled onto his chest. "I'm really happy that you got such a high rank." I told Chengcheng after a few seconds of silence. "I truly think you deserve it." 

He then stood up and took his phone. He began searching for something and I stood up, confused. Then, the instrumental to Can't Stop began playing from his phone and I laughed.

(LYRIC ARRANGEMENT: CHENGCHENG, LIN, Both)

Can't stop me now
Can't stop me now

xiàng chūn tiān de yōng lǎn
wèi dào zhí zài huán rào

Can't stop me now
Can't stop me now oh baby

tíng zhǐ měi fēn měi miǎo
I can't stop loving you

hái méi fēn kāi duō jiǔ
lián huì ràng Miss you

měi tiān xiǎng tài jiǔ
shī wàng de yóu

xiǎng shǒu zài shēn hòu
xiǎng péi zài zuǒ yòu

gāi zěn me shuō chū kǒu
hǎo huān de wēn róu

měi tiān néng jiàn dào
jiù jué gòu
zhǐ yǒu xiāng tóng de wèn hòu
duì de ài
shèng guò le zhěng zhòu