118.

We were the first ones to arrive at the practice room, so we began setting up everything while waiting for the others to come. One by one, they started arriving around five minutes later. The last one was Jieqiong, who was being helped by Yue Yue.

As soon as I saw her with the crouches, I quickly fetched a chair for her to sit on. She then sat down after thanking me and we all began warming up and stretching.

"I just have to dance, right? No singing." I asked her while I stretched. 

"Yes, I will be singing from the backstage." She told me and I nodded. "Although you should lip-sync."

"Okay, I will." I said and went back to stretching.

When we finished, it was time to work. The boys tried to show it to me the best that they could while Jieqiong gave me some indications. For the parts that they didn't know or Jieqiong couldn't explain, they just played the video for me to see it. Luckily I was a quick learner so I had the dance roughly memorised around two hours later. Then, it was time to rehearse it all together.

"Before we begin, Lin. I want to remind you to keep the cool yet sexy gaze throughout the whole performance." Jieqiong told me. "This performance's protagonist, to call it that way, is Chengcheng. You need to keep sending him seductive glances, okay?"

We then played the song from the top and the boys got into position. I had to go in a little later. When my turn came, I quickly got into character and went to my spot. 

When it was time for Chengcheng and I to look at each other's eyes, I was a little nervous because he had told me how he always couldn't help but laugh whenever he rehearsed it with Jieqiong. Funnily, though, we got it right on the first try as neither of us even smirked.

There was a part during the performance where I had to grab Chengcheng's tie, or in this case his t-shirt, and pull him towards me. To say I had an urge to kiss him was an understatement. He looked extremely sexy with that gaze and I was loving it.

Then, the body rolls. I normally wasn't that uncomfortable doing them but,for some reason, may it be the clothes I was wearing or the fact that Jieqiong was watching my every movement, I was slightly shy about doing it. Still, I tried to not let it show and did them.

From then on, the performance went smoothly and I managed to remember it entirely which was a plus.

When we finished, Jieqiong applauded us.

"Linlin, your capacity to learn dances so fast and at such level impresses me." She told me. "Thank you for helping us."

"It is nothing." I reassurred her.

"Anyways, things to point out." She said. "Chengcheng, how come you didn't falter one bit during your gaze while you always laughed whenever you had to do it with me?!"

We then all laughed as Chengcheng tried to explain himself but couldn't come up with a reason.

"It's okay. At least you can do it now, we got that settled." She said going back to seriousness. "Also, just do that you know, Lin. The outfit for the performance is a top with a leather jacket and shorts paired with some high black boots. I say this so that you begin preparing yourself mentally to the fact that you are doing bodyrolls on that clothes and it's going to be aired on national television."

"Damn my luck..." I said facepalming making the rest laughed.

"I don't have any other thing to say. You can rest for a while and then continue working until Lin has to leave with her team." She told us and we nodded. "If you'll excuse me now, I have to do something. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Once she left, we all sat down to rest for a while.

"I hope I'm doing well in your eyes, boys. It is your performance after all." I told them as I layed down with my head on Chengcheng's lap.

"Are you kidding?" Said Mingjun hitting my arm. "You literally just rehearsed with us for a few hours and already managed to get to that amazing level. We owe you a big one."

"Yes and, besides, you were amazing and it was only rehearsal." Complimented me Yueyue.

"Thank you... I guess." I said and chuckled.

We then all chatted for a while. Chengcheng, being the sneaky ass he is, sneaked his hand underneath my see-through shirt and began rubbing circles on my stomach. To not argue with him, I let him do it. To be fair, it was relaxing.

****************************************

After we wrapped up the first rehearsal of the day, I left to wake uo the <Zero> team. First, I headed to Li Rang's room, Xinchun's, Yanjun's, Zhou Rui's and Bu Fan's.

Finally, it was time to wake up the last one, who was Xiao Gui. He was a really heavy sleeper, so I had trouble waking him up.

"Wake up, Xiao Gui" I said, gently shaking his shoulder.

He then turned around and hugged me like a teddy bear, making me chuckle.

"Linkai, we are going to be late." I said but he hugged me tighter. "You can later sleep some more. I promise."

After groaning once again, he got up from his bed and kissed the top of my head before heading to the bathroom.

"Okay...?" I said confused as to why he would do that. "I'll get going now. Be there in half an hour!"

"Okay!" He said and I then left.