59.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LOT OF CURSING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, when lunchtime came, all the boys left the rehearsal room. I had some granola bars and an apple on my bag, so I stayed there. As all the staff left to have lunch too, I was the only one in the room.

I decided to familiarise myself with the song and played it a few times while I was eating my apple. Once I had finished it, I threw it away and began learning the dance .

A few minutes later the door opened. It was Chengcheng.

"Oh, you're here." He said. "We didn't see you at the canteen and were worried."

"We or they?" I said still paying attention to the dance. "I'm not that hungry."

"Lin, you have to eat." Said Chengcheng. "I'm not going to let you skip meals. I promised."

"You promised and said many things, Fan Chengcheng." I said after I stopped the video. "You once said a thing that really stuck to me, you know? But apparently, it all was a lie. So you not fulfilling another one of your promises shouldn't be a problem."

"Why are you making me look like the bad one here! You were the one who slept with Yanjun!" He said.

"I hate you." I said crying and felt the door open but ignored it. "I hate that you said you loved me and yet can't trust me, I hate the fact that I got into this program and, most importantly, I hate that even though you have been nothing but a douchebag for me since yesterday , I'm still fucking in love with you."

I then turned around and ran away, Running into the rest of the group on my way out.

**********************************
FAN CHENGCHENG'S POV

"What have you done to her, you idiot?!" Yelled Ziyi and went towards me, grabbing my collar.

"Ziyi, relax." Said Xukun but instead he grabbed my collar even harder.

"Relax?!" Ziyi yelled. "Lin fucking left this room crying and you want me to relax?!"

"Ziyi, set him free. Chengcheng, explain yourself." Ordered Zhengting but Ziyi ignored him. "Wang Ziyi, release him. Now!"

"Last night, as we were all out of the dorm, Lin told me she would be sleeping at the Banana culture dorm." I began explaining as Ziyi released me. "The thing is that she told me that the cameras filmed her sleeping on the same bed as Yanjun and that it could look as if though they did something."

"I still don't see the problem." Said Justin.

"What if she's lying?! What if they did something?!" I yelled at them. "I can't risk losing her to another guy!"

Xukun then slapped me across the face and we were all shocked.

"Do you actually think that this way you won't lose her?!" He said. "She just said she fucking loves you even though you clearly stated that you think she's a liar and a cheater! Be glad that I'm the one slapping you across the face and not her! If you truly love her, you should trust her! For heaven's sake, she even told you about it! Who on her right mind would tell you she's been sleeping with another man if she was actually cheating on you?! I used to like her but gave up on her for you two to be together! Don't make me fucking regret it! Don't tell me I left her with an idiot who doesn't see her worth! "

" I... " I tried to say something but nothing came out of my mouth.

***********************************************************************************************

ZHU LIN'S POV

"Lin, come out, please." Said Xukun knocking on the door of my dorm.

I then opened the door and wrapped my arms around him. Placing my head on his chest while crying.

"It's okay, Lin." He said running his fingers through my hair. "Just let it all out."

"I just don't get why he can't trust me." I told him in between sobs. "Just two days ago he told me it was okay for me to be with the boys but now he tells me I'm cheating on him. I literally asked for his permission even though I didn't have to!"

"Lin." He then said unwrapping my arms from around him and placing his hands on either side of my face. "I don't want to see you crying anymore, okay? If he doesn't see your worth, it's his fault, not yours. You are far stronger than that. But, let me tell you, I've seen him. He's terrified of losing you. He's afraid that you'd prefer being with someone else over him. His confidence is almost inexistent when it comes to you. He doesn't want to risk losing you and you telling him you slept in the same bed as another boy was another blow to that confidence."

"But..." I tried to say but he cut me off.

"Right now, I think you two need some time to get things clear, but you are meant for each other." He said kissing the top of my head. "Just concentrate on the new mission and things will be cleared before you know it."

"Let me be the first one to know when you get a girlfriend, Kunkun." I said and he looked confused.  "I need to congratulate her on getting the sweetest, most caring human being to be alive."

"What an idiot." He said chuckling and gave me a tight hug. "Come on. Let's go back to practice. And remember: things will be cleared with time."