83.

After the mentor evaluation, we all went to the cafeteria to have lunch before going to rehearse back again.

Unlike normally, this time I sat with my group as we were also going to discuss a plan to work faster and more efficiently in order to deliver the best performance for the Citizen Producers.

Once we all had filled up our trays and sat down on the table, I took out a notebook and a pen to write down the plan.

"I think we should split up in smaller groups and the ones that know the dance better, should teach the others." Shengen suggested. "We can do that for two hours or so and then go back to working altogether."

"I agree." Bu Fan said. "How should we split up the groups, though? Of course Lin is the one teaching the dance in one of them. That is for sure."

"Well, okay?" I said and chuckled. "Xukun knows the dance pretty well too."

"Yes, that's right." Agreed Xiao Gui. "You should be in different groups then."

"How about Xiao Gui, Bu Fan and Qin Fen with Lin and Xikan and Shengen with me?" Xukun suggested.

"Any objections?" I asked and no one objected. "Then that's settled."

"After that, we should do vocal and rap rehearsals." Said Bu Fan. "This time altogether to get the feel. Once that's done, we can rehearse it all together."

"I agree." Said Shengen and we all nodded. "Well, then it's all planned. Let's finish this quickly so that we can get going."

*******************

"No, Qin Fen, it is first left and then right! I already told you!" I said once again. "Let's go again from the top. Relax!"

We then did it once again but Qin Fen still got stuck once again.

"Let's rest for ten minutes." I told them and they nodded. "Qin Fen, you and I will go back to work in five."

"Okay." He said and went to the side to chat with Shengen as the other group also took a few minutes to rest.

"Hey." Said Xukun appearing suddenly behind me. "You look stressed out."

He then handed me a bottle of vitamin water and I thanked him.

"It's just... I really want to do well in this evaluation." I said sighing. "Life at the top of the rankings must be so relaxing."

"Hey! It's not like that!" Xukun quickly said. "I want to do well too!"

"But you have your IKun's who will vote for you no matter what! Meanwhile, I have... no one really..."

"Don't think that! That isn't true! You have fans too!"

"Yes, but-"

"No buts! You are just stressed and that's it. Just relax and go back to working hard. We need to be the best!"

"Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek. "See you in an hour."

After that, I went towards Qin Fen who was already waiting for me.

"Okay, I'm going to do it slow. Try to follow me." I told him and he nodded.

I did it and he almost did it wrong, but he quickly corrected it and did it right.

"Now let's do the previous step too." I told him and he did it right too. "Great! That's it! You just needed to relax a little."

*************

We decided to conclude the rehearsal at midnight to be able to fully rest. We still had a day and a half to rehearse and our condition had improved a lot compared to that same morning.

Saying goodbye to the boys, I decided to check if <Dream> had finished rehearsing too. When I opened the door to their studio, I only saw Chengcheng there.

"How come are you here so late? And alone for that matter?" I asked him.

"Oh, I was just rehearsing my part a little bit more. I want it to be perfect." He said and kissed my cheek. "Did you just finish rehearsing too?"

"Yes, we decided to wrap it up around ten minutes ago. We wanted to be fully rested for tomorrow."

"And how are you doing? You know... This morning..."

"This morning we were horrible!" I said and we both laughed. "We have been working a lot and our condition is much better already. We just need to polish it a little and people will think we had been rehearsing it since a week ago!"

"I'm glad to hear that." He said and began picking up his things so that we could leave. "I was worried we made the wrong decision sending you there."

"Don't worry." I said ruffling his hair. "I have to live up to all your expectations, so I must do well. And I'm also centre which adds a lot more pressure."

"It may add pressure, but Citizen Producers will also notice you a lot more. This will definitely help you in the rankings."

"I hope so." I said and sighed.

He then suddenly crouched down in front of me and I looked at him confused.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Come on, jump!" He said. "I'll carry you to the dorm."

"Okay...?" I said but still jumped on his back and he began walking. "It's funny." I said chuckling.

"What is?"

"You somehow smell good even though you are all sweaty."

"Thank you? I don't know how I'm supposed to react to that."

"You don't need to say anything." I said and rested my head on top of his, eventually falling asleep.