19.

"Be careful with your choices because after this nearly half of the trainees will be eliminated," PD announced and we looked at each other shocked.

"Half?!" Ruibin and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Right now Cai Xukun and Zhu Lin can start to use their exclusive power as centres." PD said and Xukun and I stepped forward. "Who wants to go first?" He asked.

"You can," I told Xukun.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Positive," I assured him and he stepped forward after thanking him.

"Okay then. Xukun, if you have chosen the song, stand underneath it." PD told him.

He chose PPAP and selected Ziyi, Yanchen, Zhengting and Zhou Rui as teammates.

"Now Zhu Lin." PD said and I came up.

After about a minute of thinking it through, I decided to go for "Can't Stop".

"Now please select your teammates." He told me.

I saw Chengcheng trying to hide from me because he wasn't confident in his singing, but I knew he would be capable of doing it well so I chose him first.

The next ones I chose were Justin, Zhangjing, Chaoze and Ruibin.

"I'm going to kill you," Justin whispered in my ear. "Just wait until we are back in the dorms."

(A/N: I know there were two more boys in the team, but for the purpose of the story, this will be the team. Due to this, I will post in another chapter the new division of the lyrics.)

When Zhang Xin had chosen Shake I thought he was really brave for choosing PD's song but when he said he didn't know who sang it, I lost it. I fell to my knees laughing and some of the boys looked at me weirdly.

"It's PD's song," I said between laughs.

"Don't worry, this song suits you perfectly," PD told him. "I'd like to see you try to sing it, Lin, if you find it so funny."

"Sure thing," I said and he gave me the microphone.

The boys cheered for me and the song began playing. I sang along to the entire thing and improvised the dance a bit.

When I finished, they all clapped for me, even PD. I then got shy really quickly and hid behind Chengcheng.

"Now she's shy!" PD said laughing. "What do you think Zhang Xin?"

"I think that I'm glad I'm not competing against her." He answered and I laughed.

"Jiayou, Zhang Xin!" I said and bowed to him.

  After a while, everyone had been placed on a group. 

 "How do you feel? Do you have the confidence?" PD asked us.

"Yes!" We all said in unison.

"Sixteen teams have been decided." PD continued. "Each of your songs and opponents are already very clear. The group battle this time is the first time everyone is performing in the form of a boy group."

"And mixed group!" Yelled Justin from behind me and we all laughed, including ZhangPD.

"Yes, and mixed group." PD said with a smile. "Everyone should prepare well. The second group battle mission has been announced. My job ends here. Thank you, everyone."

"Thank you, teacher." We said bowing and he left.

We all left to the dorms after that or, in my case, ran. Justin chased me from the studio all the way to the dorms. He obviously didn't like that I chose him for my team.

"I don't know how to sing, Lin!" He said while running.

"You will have to learn one day, Justin!" I said laughing.

Once we reached the dorm room there was no escape. I turned around and he started tickling me. 

I was laughing like crazy and hitting his chest while yelling "Please, stop!" over and over again.

I then saw Zhu Xingjie coming towards me with a camera on his hand. He was recording everything.

"Huba, help me!" I said in between laughs.

"Huba?" He asked confused. "Isn't that the little king from Monster Hunt?" 

Justin then stopped tickling me and I tried to catch my breath. I was sweating by that point with all the running and laughing.

"You look like him," I told Xingjie.

"No, I don't!" He told me.

I stood up and turned on my laptop. I searched Huba on the web and showed him a picture. They were identical!

"You really look like him!" Said Justin and started laughing.

"I don't!" Xingjie said again but we laughed at him.

"Show it to the camera and let the Citizen producers decide if you do or not," I told him and he did so. "Wait and see. They will agree with us!"

He stuck his tongue out at me and left the room as it was soon going to be curfew and he would probably want to hang out with his friends.

Once he left, I grabbed my towel and dried off my sweat before pulling my hair up into a ponytail. Chengcheng and Zhengting arrived just then and changed into their pyjamas.

"Boys, please, at least warn me when you are going to change!" I told them and threw my pillows at them.

"Okay, okay! Sorry!" Zhengting said throwing the pillows back at me.

I picked up my clothes and went to the bathroom to have a shower. I double checked if I had locked the bathroom door and took a shower.

As I was about to put shampoo in my hair, I noticed that the bottle was empty. 

"Justin!" I yelled and heard some laughing from the outside.