17.

After a few hours, it was recording time. I was so nervous that I was almost trembling so I started to control my breathing and relax.
(Her outfit is the one in the media.)

We went through it smoothly and we had no problems at all, which I was glad.

When we finished, I went to grab a water bottle and saw Chengcheng coming so I picked up one for him too, but he ignored me, picked one up himself and left. PD then approached me.

"Did you two fight?" He asked me.

"Not that I know. He has been like this all day and I don't know why." I truthfully said and sighed.

"Don't worry about it too much. He may just be stressed out." He said and I nodded. "Anyways, I wanted to congratulate you. The stage was very powerful and you really showed your charms."

"Thank you PD," I said bowing.

"Don't worry, it's nothing. Jackson also wanted me to wish you good luck but I was late, sorry." He said.

"No problem, thank you," I said.

"Jackson and you are really close, right?" He then asked me.

"Yes. He and my brother were best friends when they were young and he basically knows me since I was born. We were like siblings. When he left to Korea to train I decided I wanted to follow his steps and started to practice singing, dancing and rapping. I want to make him proud of me." I answered.

"Well, I'm sure you will." He said and one of the staff called him. "I have to go. Jiayou!" I bowed and he left.

Once he left I went to the dressing room to change into my own clothes and went back to my dorm room.

I laid down on my bed exhausted and stretched. After around five minutes, I picked up my guitar and started playing. I decided to play "How can I say?" By Day6.

"You play the guitar?" Asked Justin as he and Zhenting came in.

"Oh, yes. Guitar, bass and a little bit of piano and drums." I answered.

"You sure have many talents!" He said and jumped to his bed.

"Anyways, have you seen Chengcheng?" I asked them standing up and leaving the guitar in the corner of the room.

"We thought you were with him." Said Zhenting.

"With me? Ha!" I said and laid down on my bed. "He has been avoiding me all day and giving me the cold shoulder."

"Why?" Asked Zhenting.

"That's the best part. I have no clue!" I truthfully answered.

The door then opened and Chengcheng came in. We all looked at him.

"What's will all the staring?" He asked.

"You, dumbass, come with me," Zhenting said and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Yah! What was that for?!" Chengcheng said and they both left.

I sighed and stood up. I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

"Are you okay?" Justin asked from the other side of the door.

"Yes, yes. Come in." I said and he opened the door.

"You know I don't mean that. Are you okay about the Chengcheng thing?" He asked me.

"Honestly?" I asked him and he nodded. "No. I don't know what I did to him and that's what bothers me the most."

"Don't worry. He'll come to his senses. May I ask you a question?" He said and I nodded. "Do you like Chengcheng?"

"You too? Zhenting asked me the same question." I said.

"But do you?" He asked again.

"To be honest, I don't know," I answered sighing and went to sit on my bed.

The door opened and Zhengting and Chengcheng came in. Zhengting then smacked Chengcheng in the back of the head again and pushed him towards me.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, Lin. I hope you can forgive me." He said rubbing his nape.

"Yes... I forgive you, but..." I started but he cut me off.

"Great, I'll go to bed now. Good night." He said and quickly laid down on the bed and closed the curtains.

"O...okay?" I said.

~~~~~~~~~

We all were waiting for Zhang PD. They had told us they were going to announce the next task so we were all between excited and nervous.

PD then came in and we all bowed.

"The theme song performance in the previous round has let the Citizen Producers fully get to know your personal learning abilities and the attitude you guys showed in the difficult training." He began saying. "Up next your real energy needs to be released. The second mission is group battles!"

We all got excited. This would let us all show what we are capable of doing when we can show our strengths.

"This time in the form of boy groups, or mixed groups in Zhu Lin's case, you will be put to the test by citizen producers live." He continued. "Not only is this an opportunity for Citizen Producers to remember you, but it's also a dangerous challenge because even a tiny mistake during your performances will be seen.

"When you guys came up you saw this 8 songs on the wall", He said pointing them. They are your group battle songs. Are you familiar with them?"

We shook our heads. I only knew some of them.

" Then what song do you want to pick?" He said laughing.

We then listened to all of the songs. First was The Orcs, then PPAP, Can't stop, Dance to the music, Get Ugly, The great artist, Codename contra and Shake.

PPAP struck me the most, but I really liked Can't Stop and Shake, PD's song, too. I couldn't decide which one to choose.