18 (17 Chengcheng's POV)

Seeing Lin so close to Xukun was making my blood boil. Why did they have to end the song that way? Why did they have to dance so close to each other?

The day when we had to choose Center I regretted advising her to act sexily. I tried to control myself to not have my jaw dropping to the floor, but I can't say the same about the rest of the boys. That day I wanted to close their mouths and kick them in their butts but restrained myself.

Seeing her with Xukun only was different. They were good friends and everyone knew that. Neither of them were from a company so they bonded together quickly due to that. Was I... Jealous?

Trying to clear my mind I went to grab a bottle of water but, not wanting to talk to Lin at the moment, ignored her when she tried to hand me one and left.

I headed outside and went to the gym to unwind. I went to the treadmill and began running at full speed while listening to upbeat music. After around fifteen minutes I decided to stop and went to take a shower.

Once I dried off, I went to the dorm and found them all staring at me.

"What's will all the staring?" I asked.

"You, dumbass, come with me," Zhenting said and smacked me in the back of the head.

"Yah! What was that for?!" I exclaimed and we both left.

Zhengting closed the door behind us and turned to me.

"What happened between you and Lin?" He asked me.

"What? Nothing!" I exclaimed confused.

"Then why have you been giving her the cold shoulder and ignoring her all day?" He asked.

"It has nothing to do with you, why do you care so much?" I asked him pissed off.

He then grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look at him

"Answer me honestly: do you like her?" He asked.

"I... I don't know, okay? I like spending time with her, I hate how the others looked at her when she danced during the Center performances and I hate the way Xukun danced with her during the theme song. Are you happy now?!" I yelled at him and removed his hands from my shoulders.

"Man... You do more than like her..." He said as I had my back turned to him. "She did nothing to you. You should apologize. Let's go inside now."

I nodded and we opened the door. I was about to ignore what Zhenting told me and go to bed, but he again slapped the back of my head and pushed me towards Lin.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, Lin. I hope you can forgive me." I said rubbing my nape.

"Yes... I forgive you, but..." She started but I cut her off.

"Great, I'll go to bed now. Good night." I said and quickly laid down on the bed and closed the curtains.

"O...okay?" She said.

You don't know what you do to me.