15.

"Trainees, that one hour passed really quickly." PD said once we were all seated."Are you guys ready?"

"We are ready!" We all said in unison.

"The centre battle for the theme song starts now," PD announced.

["I feel that the first person to go up will require a lot of courage." Said Xukun to the camera.]

["If the people going after me are really good, I might be forgotten" Said Zhengting.]

["I wouldn't dare to go up first. It requires a lot of confidence and people expect amazing things from you due to it." I said.]

Ruibin raised his hand up to go first. Even PD was amazed. I was sitting down just above him so I squeezed his shoulders and wished him good luck before he stood up.

While" Pick me" played, he danced to the Thai song from the first day and we obviously followed him. His voice cracked a bit, though.

Some more people went up and danced and sang to the song in very different ways. Each of them memorable in their own way.

When Xukun's turn arrived, he danced to EXO's "Call me baby" and also sang to the Thai song. It definitely was becoming a viral thing among us. When he finished, Zhengting went up and Xukun sat behind me and wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders leaning forward. I had no problem with physical contact so I let him do it.

When Zhengting started doing all the somersaults I was amazed but also scared that he would get hurt and leaned back on Xukun grabbing his arms. He laughed at me but let me do so anyway. 

It then was my turn. I stood up, tied my hair in a ponytail and headed to the stage.

The song then started to play. I acted cute and childish for the first part of the song, changing some of the lyrics to be fitting with the style. When the second verse arrived, I pulled my hair out of the ponytail and changed to a sexier demeanour, changing the verse into a rap and adding my own lyrics. After the second chorus, I changed to my own self and started to clap and to ask the trainees to sing with me.

Once I finished, they all clapped and I was glad. I went back to my seat and Zhengting mockingly wolf-whistled. I laughed and pinched his cheek.

[Chengcheng blushed to the camera and hid his face between his hands.
"Okay, I admit I gave her the idea, but that was too much to handle," he said.]

["The hormones..."PD said and started laughing. "I knew bringing a girl to the program wasn't exactly the best idea."]

"I now invite all of the trainees from A rank to stand on stage." PD said and we all went up. "All the performances from the A rank trainees have been completed. I'm sure everyone has a candidate you wish to vote for by now. Now it's time to choose the centre. Please take the C sticker in your hand and stick it on them. Zhu Lin, you have to face the opposite way for them to stick it on your back."

I nodded and turned around.

They then started to come up and some of them stuck the sticker on me, but I couldn't see who they were as I was facing the other way.

"This is unfair! I don't know who is voting for me!" I then said and pouted.

"Well, that's what happens when you are a girl and boys have to place stickers on your body!" Said  Zhengting. "Better safe than sorry."

****

"Now announcing the final votes..."PD began. "Zhu Zhengting, Cai Xukun and Zhu Lin are the ones who received the most votes. Among the three of them, who will become the first centre for the theme song performance?"

I held both Xukun's and Zhengtings hands while we waited for the results.

"Congratulations to Cai Xukun..."PD said and I turned around to congratulate him."...and Zhu Lin for winning the centre positions."

"Wait, what?" I said confused.

"You both received the same number of votes, so you will both be centres." He explained.

"Two centres...? Oh my days!" I said and jumped up and down excited.

["When he said my name, I couldn't believe it!" I said. "I am going to share the centre position with Xukun! I'm super excited, to say the least."]

["I'm so glad to share the centre position with Lin. She really is talented and the performance she made was outstanding. I can't believe we got the same number of votes and she didn't beat me."]

"From now on I hope everyone can prepare well for the theme song performance." PD said and left.

******

We were back in the dorms getting ready for sleep as the next day would be of intense practice. The weather was a bit cooler than usual so I wore a hoodie instead of a t-shirt.

I laid down on the bed and looked at the boys who were chatting and getting ready for bed.

Justin and Zhenting went to the bathroom to change themselves but didn't let Chengcheng in as he had been teasing them.

"Linlin, can you pass me the t-shirt?" Chengcheng asked me and I threw it to him.

He then started to change in front of me and I blushed and looked away. Sure, he didn't have abs, but he still had a really nice body.

"I'm done now. You can look again." He told me and I did.

He sat down next to me on the bed and pulled me on a side hug.

"Congratulations on the Center position, by the way." He said.

"It was thanks to you, so I should be the one thanking here." I told him. "Thank you."

I kissed his cheek and just then Zhenting and Justin came out of the bathroom.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! What's happening here?!" Said Zhenting.