93.

We then finally arrived and we couldn't sit with whoever we wanted to. Apparently, the staff wanted us to suffer and placed name tags on each table. We all had to sit down according to our ranking. Each table only admitted five people so I was screwed.

"Where am I eating then?! Don't leave me alone!" I said dramatically clinging on Zeren.

They then all started to go to their tables, Chengcheng giving me a peck before heading to his table.

"I'm sorry..." He said before leaving.

"Nice... Where do I sit then?" I asked the staff once I was left alone.

"You go to the Staff side. You are going to seat with the teachers." A man told me checking a list. "It is at the end of the corridor to the right."

"Thank you..." I said sighing and left.

Once I reached the place, I saw that it was the same room where Zhangjing, Yanjun, Xukun, etc. had all been the last time.

"Hello, Lin! What brings you here?" Cheng Xiao asked. They were waiting to be served so that they could begin eating.

I then went to a free spot on the table and turned around the nametag that was on top of the table. It had my name on it.

"You have to sit with us?" Asked Yixing.

"Oh, poor thing!" Said Jieqiong and side-hugged me. I was sitting between her and Cheng Xiao with Yixing in front of me, Ronghao to his right and MC Jin to his left.

"Why did they do that?" Asked Ronghao.

"The tables are for five people only and we are 36," I said and he nodded understanding.

"Well, you don't need to feel uncomfortable around us. Act like normal. We aren't on the program now." MC Jin said and I thanked him.

The food then arrived and we thanked the waiter. Yixing then offered himself and began preparing the food.

"Anyways, what was that song you needed to show me?" Asked Yixing breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"What song?" Asked a curious Jieqiong.

"The other day, when I was sick, Jackson paid me a visit at the dorm and I showed him a bunch of songs I am working on." I began explaining. "The thing is, there were two songs that I really like but don't see myself doing them, so he requested for me to sell them. I am in the process of selling one to JYP, but Jackson told me the other doesn't really fit anyone in their company, so I asked Yixing to listen to it to see if anyone in SM would want it."

"What an aspiring artist!" Said Cheng Xiao. "I really want to hear them!"

"Me too!" Said Jieqiong.

I then fetched my phone out of my pocket and searched for the folder I had with all my songs.

"Which one first? The one I want to show PD or the one for JYP?" I asked them.

"What did I tell you about the PD thing!" Protested Yixing throwing a piece of cabbage.

"I'm sorry, Yixing," I said laughing and eating the Cabbage he threw towards me.

"The JYP one." Said Jieqiong after the Yixing thing and Cheng Xiao nodded.

I then played it and looked down as I didn't want to see their faces while they listened to it.

Once it finished, they stayed silent for a second so I looked up to see if anything was wrong.

"That... that song is yours?" Asked a wide-eyed Yixing.

"Yes..." I said. "Did you not like it?"

"Are you kidding me?" Said MC Jin. "I didn't understand anything but <Bullet>, <Shoot me> and <I'm okay so if you wanna hurt me, baby just hurt me>, but that was amazing."

"Lyric-wise too!" Said Jieqiong.

"Lin, you have a talent." Said Ronghao. "I really want to hear the other song now. Although if it's in Korean too, I won't understand a word."

"It indeed is in Korean," I said and searched for <Something New>. "Oh, by the way. If SM ends up wanting it, tell Lee Sooman that I am sorry for using the <And now the breakdown> from NCT 127's <Cherry Bomb>."

"I will, don't worry." He said chuckling.

I then played the song and this time looked at their faces, specially Yixing, as I wanted to see if SM could potentially want it.

"I find it really interesting how your voice changes so much depending on the genre of music you are singing." Said Ronghao as they listened to the song and the rest agreed.

Once the song finished, Yixing nodded and thought for a while.

"So... what do you think?" I asked after a few seconds.

"I love it, but I'm trying to think about who could sing it." Said Yixing and took out his phone looking through his contacts.

"While he does that, I must say that I enjoyed this one a lot more, but simply because it is more my style." Sais Ronghao and I nodded.

"The bass riff is the main point in the song's instrumental which goes along with the lyrics and the melody really well." Said Jieqiong.

"This is much less uplifting than the other one, obviously, but it is quite catchy and I think people will enjoy listening to it a lot." Added Cheng Xiao.

"Than-" I began but Yixing interrupted me.

"Taeyeon!" Yixing suddenly said startling everyone. "I think Taeyeon could potentially fit the song."

"Taeyeon?!" I said and pretended to faint. "If she sings it, I can officially die."

"Are you her fan?" He asked me.

"Of course!"

"I feel betrayed!" He said and pretended to be hurt.

"Come on! You already know I am a fan of all of you! Didn't I prove it on the bus before?"

"Knowing one song from the three of us proves nothing." Said MC Jin pointing towards Jieqiong, Cheng Xiao and himself.

"Okay, play any of your songs and let's see if I know them or not." 

"You're on!"