108.

After about an hour and a half of singing and dancing, we decided to give it a rest and sat down for a while. We then began doing our night skin routines as we talked.

"How are you and Chengcheng by the way?" Jieqiong suddenly asked me.

"Fine...?" I answered, my face visibly reddening.

"Oh, come on! We want more than a fine!" Protested Cheng Xiao. "How far have you gone? Did he take you on a date? Has he given you any gifts?"

"Slow down!" Interrupted Jieqiong. "You are overwhelming her!"

"But I'm curious!" 

"Let her answer one by one. So, how far have you gone?"

"Just kissing!" I quickly answered.

"Really?" Asked an astonished Cheng Xiao. "He's nearly eighteen if I remember properly. He hasn't tried to make any moves on you on that matter?"

"Not that I have realised at least. I told him that I wasn't comfortable with it yet. I know I'm not that young and all, I am turning seventeen in a few weeks, but... I just don't feel comfortable and he respected it."

"Thank god he isn't an idiot!" Sighed Jieqiong relieved. "I don't get it when people say asking for consent turns them off. I find it so cute that they ask for consent!"

"Let's change question, please. This is embarrasing." I pleaded.

"Okay! So... has he taken you on a date?" Asked Cheng Xiao.

"Technically he has taken me on one." 

"Technically?" 

"Well... the date was forced by the staff. The show's executive producer told us our visibly platonic relationship had made the show more popular, so they asked us to go on a fake date. He still was a gentleman and all. We had fun. But the camera crew followed us everywhere, so we weren't exactly comfortable." I explained. "The only moment no cameras were around was when we entered a shopping centre."

"And how was that?" Asked Jieqiong.

"That part was pretty nice. He bought me a ring." I said and took it off to show it to them.

Jieqiong, who was the one sitting next to me, took it and they both began looking at it. The instant they saw the engraving they began squealing, nearly breaking my eardrums in the process.

"This is so cute!" Cheng Xiao exclaimed between squeals. "Isn't this a part of the <Can't Stop> lyrics?"

"Yes, it is." I answered.

They then began squealing yet again and discussed the amount of cuteness involved in all of this, making me feel slightly uncomfortable, yet finding the situation quite funny.

"Oh, the other day he gave me this bracelet too." I said taking it off to give it to them.

Once again, the squeals... This girls seemed to find everything extremely exciting it seemed.

There then was a knock on the door and I stood up to open it as the girls seemed to occupied examining the accesories thoroughly. There was Yixing yet again.

"What's with all that noise? Did anything happen?" He asked, visibly concerned.

"I just showed the girls something and they are both taking their reactions to an extreme." I answered chuckling.

"What was it that you showed them?" He asked going inside the room.

"Come here, Yixing. You have to see this!" Cheng Xiao exclaimed.

They then showed him the accessories and he examined them before looking at me wide-eyed with his mouth opened in shock.

"You must be joking... I need to talk to that boy. If they see them wearing this, they are going to kill him..." He said and went towards the door before Jieqiong got in his way.

"What are you going to do? Stop two young people from dating? Are you an idiot or something?" She told him. "Let them both be! They have the advantage of not having any dating bans, let them live!"

"But, as far as I know, all the Yuehua entertainment trainees had a dating ban before the program. Why do you think they left a few weeks ago? To pay a visit to their CEO?" He spat out. "They got called because one of them had completely ignored that one ban."

"What are you talking about?" Cheng Xiao asked.

"They told him to stop seeing her but he ignored his company's pleas. Their alleged fight not that long ago? He forced it. He wanted Lin to stop falling for him and took the opportunity when he saw it. He obviously then regretted it and they made up bringing us to last week's situation."

"What?!" I exclaimed now. 

"Yixing shut the fuck up! Lin, calm down!" Cheng Xiao shouted before going towards me. "Lin, it will all be solved, he isn't going to be kicked out of his company. It's all okay now."

"No it's not!" I said and ran out of the room in search for Chengcheng.

***NO ONE'S POV***

"Zhang Yixing, you should learn when to shut up!" Said and angry Jieqiong before running to catch Lin.

"What were you thinking, you idiot!" Said Cheng Xiao sitting down trying to come up with a solution. "She didn't have to know that!"

"But she has the right to know! If she honestly cares for him, they should stop dating!" Yixing tried to reason.

"You don't know the whole thing." Cheng Xiao said as Yixing sat down in front  of her. "The program has sent their CEO a statement asking him to lift the ban off Chengcheng. It explained how this relationship would not only bring fame to the program but to his company too. Their CEO will only benefit from all of this. They are still waiting for his response, although it is most probable that he will accept it."

"So I may have just broken up their relationship to no avail?"

"Precisely."

"I screwed up, didn't I?" 

"Big time."