135.

The allocation process was indeed quite intense. The boys kicked each other out mercilessly and I found it quite amusing. When Chengcheng's turn came, he faked kicking Justin out of <It's Okay> but ended up joining <Mack Daddy> which left me a little bit disappointed.

"Debut evaluations songs' selection and positions have been distributed. At first, for the evaluation mission you were going to choreograph it youselves..." Yixing said and they were all shocked.

A series of 'Lin Chaoze' and 'Zhu Zhengting' were heard around the room which made me laugh.

"...But!" Yixing said making all of them shut up in an instant. "We have prepared a surprise for all of you, but an extra special one for the <It's Okay> team. Welcome the choreographer of your songs and writer of <It's Okay>!"

After that, they played chorus of <It's Okay> and I revealed myself, appearing from the right side of the studio.

They were all with their jaws hanging open ad some of them even fell down to their knees from the shock. Chengcheng was looking around trying to see any signs of it being a joke.

"Well, well, well..." I said grinning once the music stop. "Wasn't this unexpected..."

They then all ran towards me and gave me a group hug which made me smile like an idiot. I had missed them a lot during this days.

"Ex-trainee Zhu Lin is the writer and composer of <It's Okay> as well as the choreographer for both of your songs." Yixing explained. "When you were resting between the Concept Evaluations and the Mentor Collaboration stages, she created both dances and recorded the song for everyone of you."

They then all applauded and cheered for me, making me smile.

"Now, I think I must say something." I said and they stopped. "I had brought, with the permission of the staff, something but only those who aren't traitors shall have it."

They all looked curious and I went back with about five bags full of snacks.

"<It's Okay> team, come here!" I said and all of them run towards me.

"Don't do this to us, Lin!" Qin Fen said and even went down to the floor to bow. "Spare the innocent!"

"Okay, those of you who originally chose it can come too..." I said giving in.

After all of the bags were empty, they all went back to their places. Shengen, Xingjie, Zhenghao, Bu Fan, Zhengting, Ziyi, Chengcheng, Linong and Xukun were all looking pityful. They were staring at the rest of the boys who were eating the snacks in their faces without sharing.

"Which song's the best?!" I exclaimed.

"<It's Okay>!" They all exclaimed.

"Please, someone, share!" Chengcheng exclaimed wanting to pull his hair out from frustration.

"Chengcheng," I said gaining his attention. "They'll eventually finish it. It's Okay."

After my pun, all of the boys laughed at his disgrace. Not wanting to keep them suffering anymore, I went back to where I took the bags from before and picked two more.

"Here, little ducklings, feed yourselves." I told them and they ran towards me. "But, before taking them, you have to say '<It's Okay> is the best song and I'm an idiot for not choosing it.'"

They, contrarily to what I believed they would do, immediately said it and snatched the bags out of my hands.

"Well, that was easy." I said startled.

************************************

"Before we begin rehearsing, I want to play a little game with all of you

"Before we begin rehearsing, I want to play a little game with all of you." I said to the boys once we were all changed and in one of the dance studios. The staff was recording everything "You all seem to be really tense from all the working, so I will help you relax and unwind."

"What may that game be?" Zhengting asked.

"We'll be doing the whisper challenge," I said and took out a notebook. "In here, I have written a bunch of words that you will use for the game. Everyone knows how it works right?"

They then all nodded.

"For those watching this at home, this is just like the telephone game but with music playing really loudly through their headphones, so they won't be able to hear a thing." I quickly explained. "Is everyone ready?"

"Yes!" They all said.

"Wait! What's the prize for the winning team?" Xukun asked. "There has to be a prize."

"There indeed is," I said. "The winning team gets to rehearse from twelve in the morning to one in the afternoon and then from four to eight while the losing team will have to rehearse from eight to ten and then from eight to twelve."

"Guys, we need to win!" Chengcheng exclaimed.

"There's no way I'm going to be rehearsing at such ungodly times!" Bu Fan exclaimed.

"This is the war zone, guys!" Xiao Gui exclaimed.

We then prepared for the game. They picked a represetative from each time to play rock, paper, scissors to see which team would start. In the end, the <Mack Daddy> team won.

They had ten minutes to try to get as many as they could. In the end they only got six: Citizen Producers, MC Jin, Dance, rapper and BOOGIE (which I did it just to piss off Ziyi, who was the last one).

After they finished, it was time for the <It's Okay> team.

"Boys, remember that your precious sleep time is at stake. Work hard." I said cheering for them.

"Hey! You didn't cheer for us!" Shengen protested.

"If you had chosen <It's Okay> then I maybe would have cheered for you too." I said sticking my tongue out.

They began playing the game and they all tried the best, but they occasionally took too long to pass the word to the next person. Eventually the game came to an end and it was time to reveal the results.

"And the winner team is..."