48.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Probably this Friday there won't be any chapter as I am doing a theatre play and have to be there rehearsing since early in the morning. I hope you understand. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the show finished and the citizen producers left the venue, we all gathered for the overall rankings announcement. We, the vocal teams, were the first ones.

First was <Shape of you>, next <Love you> and then us, <小半>.

Teacher Li Ronghao said we were the ones who performed best from all the vocal teams which made me really proud. He then proceeded to show the rankings.

Zhou Rui was no first with an amazing 293 votes, Ruibin was second with 250, Ling Chao fourth with 248 and I was fifth with 229. I was honestly really proud of our team. Even though I was in fourth place, I still had managed to get a lot of votes and we were all on the top rankings.

We all then did a group hug and I pinched Rui's cheek.

"We have a star in our group!" I said. "Should I start treating you formally, 周锐 先生 (Mr Zhou Rui)?"

<What I miss> votes were then announced. Quanzhe has surpassed Rui's votes by just two votes. I was now sixth. Zhangjing's votes, though, were nowhere to be found.

"For the time being, we are not going to disclose your vote count." Li Ronghao then said.

"He must have received about a million votes, then." I said jocking.

Finally, <Always Online> team's rankings were announced. There were two black spaces for the first and second ranking then. I was in the eighth spot.

After much teasing on behalf of Li Ronghao, finally, their spots were announced. Bi Wenjun had won with three thousand votes. I was really happy for him. All of the Yehua entertainment boys went to congratulate him.

 I then saw Zhangjing looking slightly disappointed, so I decided to approach him.

"Hey, you did amazing. Congratulations." I said and hugged him.

"Thank you, Lin. You were amazing out there too." He told me.

"And You Zhangjing!" Li Ronghao then said and we were all shocked. "Both of you received 300 votes."

They both then hugged each other and we all congratulated them. They both deserved it. They delivered an amazing performance and, let me tell you, Zhangjing's high notes were shocking

With all the extra votes added, I ended up on ninth place, which wasn't honestly that bad taking into account the other's performances. I was quite pleased with my results.

It was then time to announce the Rap results.

"I haven't watched the <Papillon> performance. I really wanted to see it." I told Ling Chao.

"Justin is your roommate, right? Ask him to perform again for you." He said joking.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea." I said and turned back to listen to MC Jin who was announcing the results for <Turn Down For What>.

Qin Fen had received 248 votes and I was extremely proud. He had performed really well and I was glad that the Citizen Producers enjoyed the performance too.

"Way to go, 哥哥!" I said and he turned towards me. He then slightly bowed as a thank you and turned back to MC Jin who congratulated him.

Next up was  <Artist>. Xiao Gui received 328 votes, which was amazing. He definitely slayed this performance. I then went to congratulate him as he was almost next to me. I hugged him tightly and went back to my place.