Chapter 31

Warning: This first part contains mature content. If you would rather not read it skip until you see the ---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't the light that finally woke me up because it was almost midday, it actually was only shifting my position to get in a more comfortable position to sleep longer that woke me. Why might this be? Because when I shifted I had moved on Liam's shaft which was still inside of me and was growing harder by the minute.

I purred at the feeling and thought, this feels like home. If he never left me I would be okay with that. I shifted again and I was fully awake now because the feeling woke up my nerves as I became wet. My legs instantly clamped together as if to stop the feeling but they only clamped around his waist harder.

I glanced up at his face and saw his eyes were still closed but they were twitching like he was slowly waking up. I grinned as I thought of something, his little member was definitely awake so why not wake up the rest of him?

Using my new found confidence I rolled us over until I was on top and I started moving on him.

Slowly he was brought out of his sleeping state and I saw his gorgeous ocean blue eyes as his hands came up and clamped my hips. The confusion was clear in his eyes at first but it quickly replaced by lust as I quickened my pace.

He tried flipping us around but I pushed him back down. I leaned down and whispered in this ear, "no, it's my turn." I gave him a quick kiss before resuming my mission.

I quickened my pace and he match me stroke for stroke. I could feel my build up coming once again. With a force I leaned down and kissed him again and moved on him even faster. When I neared the edge I leaned back up and tilted my head up as I tensed before shuddering with a hiss at my release and I clamped down around him.

Liam let out a hiss too as thrust hard into me one last time and came a moment later. I milked him clean and when my waves finally passed, I laid gently down on top of him breathing hard but purring contently.

---

His own breathing was hard and when he finally got enough air he said, "man. That was one hell of a wake up call."

I purred still content and closed my eyes. I was definitely not tired but I was perfectly fine with staying here for the rest of the day. I listened to his heartbeat and let my arms wrap around his sides and his own came up and wrapped around me.

We laid there for a few minutes purring but it was the hunger that caused me to finally get up.

My stomach growled loudly and I sighed in disappointment. I was comfortable and didn't want to move but I knew I had to, especially to take care of this hunger.

I pushed myself into a sitting position on top of him and frowned. "Looks like we have to get up." Liam growled bit agreed, especially after his own stomach growling to feed it.

I slowly detangled myself from him and finally got off of him which sadly meant he left my body as well.

I stretched and felt the soreness throughout my body and the ache of his disappearance. I searched for my clothes but all I could find was my torn shirt and Liam's clothes on this roof. Where in the world did mine go? Maybe they fell off? I heard Liam shuffling as he grabbed his pants and them back on. His shirt was a total goner as well so I was literally stuck with nothing to wear.

I wandered over to the edge of the roof and glanced down. Nope, no clothes. Where were they?

It was then I heard Liam laugh. I whirled around to face him with my hands on my hips. "What is it? What's so funny?"