Hostage Situation Part 2 (Damian Wayne x Reader)

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well and stuff. This was requested by @Aphm00. As you can see by the title this is part 2 to hostage situation. Hope you enjoy. 😘
——————————————————-——————————————————-—————————————————————————————————————————
Damian pov
(Y/N) moves her head so it now sits in the crook of my neck. In this miserable room, her embrace feels like a little touch of heaven, warm and cozy. I wish I this is in a different circumstance just so I could stay close to her for longer, have her safe in my embrace. The way her arms are wrapped right around me bring a peace I've only even known when in deep meditation, a calming of the storms in my heart. The guard watches us closely, knowing that he is watching over two of the most dangerous people in the world. (Y/N) moves her head once again, her lips now next to my ear.

"We can take him." She whispers.

I remain silent as she continues to subtly tell me her plan. This was another thing that had attracted me to her when we met. She is smart. She is the type of person that people easy underestimate time and time again. Of course, Mother had left only one guard, she is another person to underestimate my beloved, oh so badly.

"You go left, I'll go right. It should be easy. He's only a newbie." She mutters.

I turn my head toward her and bury it in her hair. The guard averts his eyes and suddenly become very interested in the ground.

"I'll follow your lead, beloved," I reply.

(Y/N) looks at me with a sexy smirk. A laugh escapes my lips as I realise what the first part of her brilliant plan is. (Y/N) gently leans in and kisses my lips. I hold her head in my hands and pull her into another fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around my body, feeling each crevasse, each line along my physique. We pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths.  I glance at the guard to see he had turned around as an attempt to give us privacy...idiot. We both glance at each other before attacking him.

I wrap my arm around his throat while (Y/N) throws a few punches. The man crumples and falls to the ground like a rag doll. (Y/N) takes his gun while unsheathing the sword attached to his hip. Thankfully the guard had made no noise to alert others that may be near our location so escaping should be relatively easy from now on.

"Why did you kiss me beloved?" I ask playfully.

"Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable." She shrugs.

(Y/N) opens the door and steps into the empty hallway. A frown forms on her face and she stomps her foot in annoyance. I guess she wanted a fight. I can hear the sound of clashing swords and screams of agony.

"This is just insulting!" She whines.

I nod and drag her down the hall to join the fight for freedom. My Mother is in the centre of the war-torn entrance battling my Father. Grayson, Todd and Drake all battle their own opponents. (Y/N) lets out a small squeal of delight and immediately joins Grayson's side while striking up a conversation with him. I roll my eyes and slice through the many men that had once held us captive.

"I hope your happy beloved!" I shout.

"Best date ever babe!" She shouts back.

I scan the crowd for the man Father had once called a friend. I notice he is now fighting alongside my Father. I growl and slowly make my way through the crowd to challenge the man. When I finally arrive the fight has finished just leaving my exhausted family members and him. I bring my sword above my head and slash at him.

"TRAITOR!" I roar.

"DAMIAN DON'T!" Father yells.

The traitor had blocked my sword with his bow and uses a swift kick to get me away from him. I glare at him but listen to my Fathers explanation. (Y/N) helps me up from the ground and intertwines her fingers with mine.

"We had to have Talia truly believe that he betrayed the Justice Leauge which meant that we had to keep you and (Y/N) out of the link for our plan to work." He informs.

Todd rests his elbow on (Y/N)'s shoulder and grins. She tries to nudge him off but her attempt fails miserably. She groans quietly and rests her head on his arm.

"We knew you guys would be fine. (Y/N) tends to be underestimated...a lot." Todd says.

(Y/N) huffs and elbows his exposed side and glares at him. Todd just gave us the perfect example of an imbecile underestimating her. (Y/N) seems completely fine while I am furious. How could they risk (Y/N)'s life for a stupid mission? How could Father risk mine? (Y/N) must have sensed my state of mind and grasps my hand with a reassuring smile.

"What's done is done. We cannot change the past Damian, they chose to execute this plan because they believed it would help us take down Talia. We were never in any danger...Oliver would have protected us." She says.

I nod and immediately start to walk the exit. (Y/N) maybe my girlfriend but I have a long overdue date with my training equipment. (Y/N) walks beside me humming a tune to a song I don't know. Just by gazing at my girlfriend I feel happiness flowing through me, warming my skin like the rays of an early summer sun. Everything is going to be alright now, I have (Y/N) and she has me. We are an unstoppable team. I guess we been since the night we met, no-one will ever separate us, for better or worse. Of course, we each have flaws but when it comes to love...it doesn't matter.