New Prompts!

Hi all! So I've decided to put out more prompts as the other ones are getting old now. Happy reading! These are all from Tumblr and Pinterest like the other ones in my previous chapters. I take no credit for any of these as they belong to their rightful owners.  I am using these scenarios because I believe they should be fleshed out and I want to have a go, once again I take no credit!! If you wanna request please leave a comment and tell me who you want the line/s and if you have a plot for it as well. I also do song requests as well :).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. "So, uh," The hero looked around the vigilante's lair, old dishes and half-finished inventions covering nearly every reachable surface, "When's the last time you cleaned this place?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," vigilante began lazily tidying their desk, "nosy little shit."

2. "Take one more step and I snap her pretty little neck."

3. "I will protect you with my life."

4. A: "You'll catch me, right?" B: "Always."

5. "You broke me and now you expect me to follow you out onto the battlefield? No. The answer is no."

6. "I told you that I'd never leave you; I'm not going anywhere."

7. "You take me instead, do you hear me? Give her back and take me instead."

8. "Stay here and don't move. I'll be right back."

9. "Get away from her before I break every bone in your body."

10. "Self-care hoe, let me tell you something about this magical shit."

11. A: "Sorry I'm late, I had some things to do." B: "By 'things', she means me"

12. A: "Ugh, I hate you." B: "It's not good to lie to yourself"

13. A: "What did you get from the reading?" B (deadpan): "That I'm illiterate. That's what I got from it."

14. A: "Are you safe?" B: "I-I don't know."

15. "S/he deserves better than me."

16. "We're more than just friends and you know it!"

17. "It's me! It's me! Calm down, baby, please."

18. "Is the movie too scary? I can stop it if you want and we could watch something else."

19. A: "Touch her again, and I'll kill you." B: "Will you? Because last time I checked, petty threats don't do shit,____. They just piss me off more."

20. A: "Hand over the girl." B: "That's not gonna happen in your lifetime."

21. Apparently saying "I'm from Gotham" is not an appropriate response to Captain America telling you to leave the cafe when a local supervillain attacks. - Storyline

22. A: "Can we just...get along?" - silence - A: "Look, we're kind of stuck together here, so we might as well make the best of it. Besides, I hate fighting with someone who's supposed to be on the same side as me." - silence - A: "Or you can just not talk to me...that will work."

23. A: "Give me a cookie." B: "What the fuck are you going on about?" A: "I just saw you shove an entire plate of cookies from the buffet into your bag, give me one."

24. "I'm not letting you sleep on the floor, get up here."

25. A: "Are you decent?" B: "Not morally, but I'm wearing pants if that's what you're asking."

26. "I never met an outlaw before, what's your cool code name?"

27. "You whine about scratches but you don't let out a peep when you've got a gaping wound! The hell is wrong with you?"

28. A: "My God, you're such an asshole. Has anyone ever told you it's rude to flirt with your medic?" B: "What can I say, you've been inside me so many times, I'd like to return the favour." A: "Wha- dude! Picking bullets out of you isn't the same as- oh my god, you're the worst."

29. "You don't look half bad for a soon to be dead man,"

30. "Ok so it's storming and I'm really scared of storms...can we possibly cuddle?..."

31. "I never stopped waiting for him. My heart still skips a beat when my phone lights up and I have this sinking feeling when it's not him who texted. God, after all this time, I'm still waiting. But he won't come back. That's the worst part."

32. A: "The front door is off!" B: "Well, yes. You'll be perfectly safe as long as they don't come through the front door."