Programing Problems (Tim Drake x Reader)

Hello! It's me once again! This is brought to you by a request from dipdipqe . And involves none of the quotes I have supplied in earlier chapters.
—————————————————-—————————————————-——————————————————————
(Y/N) pov
I'm sitting on some random rooftop in the warm breeze of an August morning, yet I'm shaking. If I hadn't stayed up all night it honestly would have made no difference to my exhaustion. My stomach shifts uneasily and I notice that the hands that I am hugging myself with are pinching into my skin. I release my hands but then I can't figure out what to do with them, so instead they clasp and unclasp each other as if in constant need of touch and reassurance. But what they need is to be able to touch Tim, to drink him in by running over his skin. The clothes on the line below me blow like flags in the wind and the clouds race by fast - like cars on the highway. It's not a day for loose hats or umbrellas, but a day to tuck my head to my chin and let my hair whip around my face. There is something about these windy days that blow the cobwebs right out of my head.

Tim pov
When I had told each of my brothers and Bruce I would be proposing to (Y/N) they had taken it pretty well. Well, Damian did tell me that she is way too good for me and to his surprise I had agreed. But she is the love of my life so why not give the marriage thing a shot. (Y/N) and I had talked about it a few months ago so she knew it would be happening but she doesn't know when or where. I see her figure in the distance and a grin forms on my face as I clutch my laptop closer to my chest. Alright, let's go! She isn't too far away, five minutes maximum. To put it simply (Y/N) is a real whizz with computers, kinda like me but a thousand times better. She could hack the Pentagon if she wanted to but she doesn't think an orange jumpsuit would flatter her complexion. (Y/N) waves as I quickly jump from each of the different buildings to get to her. She raises her eyebrows as she glances at the laptop I had to her with curiosity.

"Babe, I need help. I need to get into the files for LexCorp and I am struggling...like really bad." I whine.

"It's probably cause the last time you slept was like three weeks ago sweetheart. You are also basically just running off coffee as well." She replies with a soft smile.

I chuckle and watch her stride toward a hanging chair and make herself comfortable then leans back and begins typing. (Y/N)'s eyes comb the screen in search of a way to crack the code, moving from side to side rapidly like the eyes of a dreaming person but wide open. Thankfully I had been able to practice my cover story on the way here otherwise (Y/N) would have been able to tell I made the story up. I created a code that would be a challenge but also relatively easy to crack, well at least easy for people like (Y/N) and I. I sit on the ground beside her and gently rock the chair back and forth while her fingers dance across the keyboard. The tension and suspense solidifies as (Y/N) becomes frustrated with one of the more challenging parts of the code. Suddenly, a hysteric laughter broke out in triumph.

"I did it, baby!" She squeals with delight.

The grin that graces her lips quickly turns into confusion as the screen in front of her transforms into the question I am about to ask. The small box in my pocket suddenly feels slightly heavier as (Y/N)'s eyes continue to move side to side. I clear my throat and take the box from my pocket and use the last of my courage to speak.

"I know this isn't how you thought this was going to happen but it is the only way I knew how to do this. You are so beautiful and the amount of acceptance and tolerance for my stupid ass is honestly astounding. I want you to know that whatever life throws our way I will always stand by your side. You are my world and I want to spend all of my life with you. Will you marry me?" I ask.

"Timothy Drake I don't care about any of the fancy things, you know that. If you think that whatever you can provide for me isn't good enough... you are wrong. I will always love you no matter what. Of course I will marry you!" She replies wisely. 

I let out a relieved laugh and slip the ring onto her finger with care. I pull her closer to me and wrap my arms around her. The world around us melts away as she squeezes me back and giggles softly. It's true what they say, laughter is infectious. But you know what? I think love is too. But not in the full-on laughter kind of way, but in the steady quiet lifetime of dedication kind of way. That's how it is with (Y/N) and I. It didn't arrive slowly though, it was the clap of thunder kind, the kind that slaps you round the face like Damian - kinda rude. But once you've felt love like that, you can never imagine a life without it. It doesn't stay as a thunderclap of course, there is laundry to do and bills to pay - but under that everyday monotony, the love is still there: warm, cozy and just as real.