Picture Perfect Part 2 (Damian Wayne x Reader)

Hey! Yeah, I know it's another part two but if it's what someone wants then I will happily deliver! This is so off topic but does anyone know any songs that have a chill/sad vibe to them? I'm craving that type of music right now. Anyway, that is the question of the day! This was requested by @Argentavis1101 and uses no prompts. Enjoy!
_______________________________________________
(Y/N) pov
The man told me about how he didn't care about the money, his boss needs the kids that wouldn't be noticed when they went missing. I make that list. He told me about how children just walk about, teasing him, smiling his way and playing as if they owned the world. Although he was working for a larger criminal he talked as if the scheme was made up completely by him. He told me how it wasn't fair that he should be denied when so many others got what they wanted. In the end, it was just luck that got him hired for this job. He told me how he had planned this for months, the details so intricate that makes this situation feel like a something out of a storybook. Apart from the man's life story, I have no idea why I'm here, who is behind this and if I'll get out of this alive.

It feels like a complete mess, to put it nicely. My brain is fuzzy and my body is weak. But I'm alive. No doors separate the rooms in the place where I am kept. Large scratch marks creating cross-hatched patterns decorate the walls around me. I remember that there is only one rickety staircase leading to the floor below me, again the same long scratch marks decorate the wall opposite the worn, beaten banister. A thick layer of dust has settled on everything in sight giving the place an atmosphere of being untouched for many years, unlike downstairs where the dust hangs in the air. The only light source for the dark room is the cracks within the roof and barricades over the windows throwing stripes of light into the nearly destroyed room.

The man that walks into the room looks like someone who has had a few too many to drink. At first, his eyes are cast to the dusty floor and then he seems to suddenly realize he is at his destination. He lifts his head. His face is one that has been all over the news for that past few days, high cheekbones and symmetrical. He has deep brown eyes and tanned skin. He is slender despite his years, toned. Around his eyes were laughter lines in just the right amount. I supposed that he was often happy, but at that moment he was deadly serious. In his hand, he clasps sizeable black pistol, causing my heart to skip a beat. 

The term "murderer" was usually reserved for psychopaths in Gotham. If the killing was done for means of survival no-one thought less of you because how else are we supposed to survive? There were those that took life and crumpled under the weight of guilt, even if they'd no choice. There were some who killed when necessary and never lost a wink of sleep over it. There are others who have made it a whole new hobby, look at them the wrong way and they attacked with lethal force. This man looks like one of them. 

Although the ropes tying my limbs together restrict my movement, I still attempt to move backwards so there is more space between us.  The chuckle that he replies with is like thunder that billows across the dark skies on a stormy night. I hate it. He moves closer to me, raising the gun to my head. I squeeze my eyes shut and turn my head to the side, preparing myself from the gunshot. 

"I don't think it would be a wise decision to shoot her." A suspiciously familiar voice calls out.

"Coming here alone wasn't such a bright idea either bat-brat." The man snarls.

"You underestimate me, asshole." The voice cockily states.

On cue, the shadows seem to recoil and expose the five vigilantes that protect Gotham. Before my captor can react Batman and Red Robin pounce on the man quickly disarming the gun. Nightwing and Red Hood help me from my bonds while Robin bombards me with questions. 

"You should have called me!" He mutters with haste.

"Well, if I knew this would have happened I would have happily called!" I snap.

"Can you two please stop flirting and get the hell out of here!" Red Hood interrupts.

Nightwing and Robin help me up and each take my arms over their shoulders to support me. Although the man had been defeated the sound of numerous people shouting and heavy footsteps echo through the building. Nightwing leaves Robin and I to make a quick escape while they fight off the rest of the pack. When it comes fighting in Gotham there's no honour, no code. All that matters is the win for my saviours. Robin helps me out of a window and takes out a grapple gun. 

"Hold on." He says.

I bury my head into his chest and cling onto him with all my strength. He pulls me closer to him wrapping his arms around me. His hold on me is warm, and his big, strong arms seem very protective wrapped around my body. The wind tangles my hair and plays with my clothes as we swing through the many abandoned buildings. Ever since the night I had first met Robin we continued to miraculously see each other. Robin and I began to get closer with each other as we worked together on different stories and cases thus causing my crush on him to go.

Damian pov

The moment I knew she was missing I almost went crazy. Of course, she may never know who I am under the mask but it doesn't stop me from protecting her. Her photography skills rival any professional that I know. I'm not sure if you'd say she is classically beautiful, but her large (E/C) eyes hold such an intelligence and serenity that it is impossible for me not to be held prisoner by them. Her cheekbones aren't exceptionally high and her nose is a little too long to be perfect, but there is an undeniable symmetry to her features and perhaps that's what holds me so captivated. She is beautiful in my eyes and I know nothing can change that. Her beauty is only accentuated in Gotham's pale moonlight. 

We continue on until we reach her apartment. We both keep our hold on each other as I lead her to the entrance to the building. Her shoulders are shaking from the cold wind which causes me to gently release her and open the door for her to go inside.

"It was nice to see you again," she mumbles.

"Hopefully next time we will meet under better circumstances," I reply softly.

Her hands move to the pocket where her battered phone rests. Her cheeks flush a faint pink as she plays with it in her hands. The corners of my lips tip upwards into a playful smirk. 

"Can I get a photo?" She asks shyly.

"Why?" I reply.

"Because I don't want to forget you. Because I know that one day something will happen and I won't see you again. I have to prepare for the worst." She explains.

"Beloved, there is nothing in this world that will take me away from you. No matter the circumstances." I reply softly. 

I take the phone from her hand and raise it to take a photo of the two of us. After a few adjustments being made by (Y/N), we finally take a photo which satisfies both of us. With one last kiss on the cheek, I send her inside so she can warm her body and rest safely.