Fun With The Family (Bat Family x Reader)

Hello! Ok, so this is another request by @dipdipqe 😘. This request kinda made me think/base the story off the picture above.  Hope you enjoy! ❤️❤️ So sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Y/N) pov
It is a scorching hot summers day: perfect for a day at the fair. The sky is dotted with a few candy-floss clouds. I can see the entrance and the long queues slowly but surely edging forward. I can feel the increasing excitement and impatience from the many people that step forward every so often. I can hear the faint music that flows through the music being mixed with excited chatter and screams of thrill and excitement. A glance back at my arguing family tells me they won't notice if I creep closer to the carnival to get a better look at what is hidden inside the large fences that separate us from it. A rollercoaster, a big wheel, fun games and a giant slide occupy the area. Younger children stand with me watching, eating sweets and snacks. Ice creams wobble perilously over the cones and dripped down small fingers as they melt; some munch on brightly coloured balls soft sugar strands that dissolve on the tongue - sweeter than sweet and sticking to the teeth better than glue. A few ate too much and complain to their parents. But it looks like the perfect place on Earth to me.

"(Y/N) come on! We are going home!" Dad yells.

I roll my eyes and gesture to them to come to me. Every single year no one would come and enjoy this delightful tourist attraction with me but this year will be different. They each give me a questioning look but obey my command. Dad was the last to walk over probably since he had already figured out what I wanted.

"No (Y/N)." He says.

"I'm not giving you guys a choice. All of you are coming with me, I don't care if I have to drag you." I announce to the whole group.

Selena smiles and grabs a hold of Dad's arm. She whispers something into his ear which resulted in Dad's face to become red but he nods.

"We could all use some fun right now," Dick says.

Tim shrugs and takes a sip of the caffeinated beverage in his hands. Damian and Jason both raise an eyebrow and open their mouths to disagree but I beat them to it. Sadly, I resort to threats.

"I have about 5 years worth of blackmail on you both...if either of you don't come, well, you'll find out," I smirk.

"You're good." Jason mutters.

"I hate you more than I hate Drake right now." Damian retorts.

With a quiet giggle I grab Damian's hand and drag him towards the entry. One of the employees looks at us with narrow eyes as he jerks a finger toward the sign 'Superhero Day! No costume = No fun'. The guy looks at me with his head askew on his grubby neck. His eyes are taking me in without moving and I know behind those dark eyes, calculations are going on. Beneath the coating of the ever-present red dust are freckles. Cleaned up nicely this kid would be every mother's pride back home. He's muscular but looks like he would lose a fight to any member of my family easily...including me. Then an idea hits me.

"Ok," I reply with a smile.

My family watch me with curiosity as I stride toward the black limousine that may or may not contain spare suits for all of us.

Tim pov
(Y/N) glances over at us, the corners of her lips fight a smile, her eyebrows rise slightly. I look away before that mischievous look of hers becomes contagious. I swear that kid's exuberance for trouble is a contagion. Selena sashays over to the car and helps (Y/N) unload each of the bags that hold our suits hostage. I glance at Bruce to see the look of utter defeat and regret that is now displayed on his face.

"What if someone works out that we were the real deal?" Jason smirks, probably thinking he had gotten out of coming.

"I thought you were a good detective Jason? We'll be switching suits." (Y/N) teases with a sly grin.

"(L/N), no one except me will be able to wear my suit..." Damian starts.

"Ahh, that is where you're wrong my friend. I have called a few of our friends." She cuts him off.

Almost on cue, I notice three people approaching us. I laugh in disbelief as I recognise the people to be Clark Kent, Lois Lane and Jon Kent. How the hell did (Y/N) organise this so quickly? We exchange quick hellos then (Y/N) sets her plan to work. Bruce switches suits with Clark. Selena switches her suit with Lois's attire. Damian switches suits with Jon. Jason switches suits with Dick. (Y/N) frowns because the only two suits that were left were mine and hers.

"I guess Tim is about to get in touch with his feminine side," Jason announces.

I roll my eyes and take my suit from (Y/N)'s hands. Damian and Jason let out an annoyed huff as we all venture to the bathrooms to change into our new clothing. I can hear Bruce and Clark discussing what the symbols on their suits meanwhile they change. Of course, Bruce and Clark would have a conversation about that. I exit my stall to find Jason leaning against one of the walls and Dick struggling to adjust the gun holsters to his legs.

(Y/N) pov
Selena, Lois and I exit the bathrooms together with a newfound excitement since we will be able to see each other with different suits on. Of course, I had made a few strategic adjustments to my suit so it looks different but it was nothing as major as switching with someone else. Before our large group separated I had also instructed Tim to do the same. As soon as my eyes land on the boys waiting for us I can't keep my laughter contained.

Dad and Clark both look slightly uncomfortable but the boys next to them all grin and pose as we approach. The girls and I share a glance and each twirl before replicating the iconic pose from Charlie's Angels. Did we rehearse it before we came over? Yes, yes we did. I run over to my brothers and jump onto Dick's back causing his to almost lose balance. He quickly regains his footing and immediately starts our journey to the entrance of the fair. With a quick glance behind us, I notice my family and friends each following with smiles on their faces.

Today will be a good day.