0.1

what you know - two door cinema club

I walked down the back stairwell, heading to the emergency student council meeting before school. I, of course was early. Our meeting room was down stairs, giving me no choice but to take the sketchy back way. I didn't even notice where I was going when my head hit the concrete top of the upper flight of stairs. "Shit," was all I could mumble as I found myself falling down the stairs behind me, tumbling on the floor. Everything went dark.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" "I think she's dead." "Where is the damn ambulance?!" my vision was blurry, but it seemed I was in the arms of someone, male for sure. He smelled like candy and cigarettes, with a light mixture of cologne. As weird as it sounds, I liked the smell. I squinted my eyes, my head continuing to pound, and tried to focus on who I was looking at.

He had plump pink lips, and pale skin. I look up at his hair, the bright color making me think I'm dreaming. Is his hair fucking blue? "Yeah, it is." he chuckled. What else have I said aloud? Another boy was in the corner, looking out the door. He was like eight feet tall.

"Ambulance is here Mike, what do we do? They can't really see us here on first glance." the tall boy stated. I felt like I was spinning, it made me nauseas. "Go back. I'll carry her out there." "Right. Let me know what happens."

The blue haired boy lifted me, and I felt as if I was floating toward the loud sirens. "You can't come back here." A deep voice said. "I'm her boyfriend," Blue Hair explained to them as he accompanied me in the ambulance. The paramedics moved around a lot, I couldn't even grasp what was going on. Darkness came over me once again.

"Look whose awake," my dad spoke with a soft voice. "Where's mom?" I asked, looking around the room. "I didn't know you wanted her here," he frowned. "Why wouldn't I? Where is she?" "Do you not know?" his face was now serious, and it worried me. I shook my head no, because I had no idea.

"Let me get a doctor." He said quickly, exiting the room. I spent the day going through a series of questions and tests, determining I had amnesia. "When will my memory come back?" I asked, and the doctor sighed. "That has yet to be determined." was all he could say, which scared the piss out of me. When he asked me the year I told him 2010, but I surely didn't think I was twelve.

Through all of the confusion and information I struggled to process, my thoughts went back to the boy with blue hair.

-

hello :)

chapters are gonna be longer this is just to get the story going

ily