Zalri Information

It was Leaf's turn to watch over DataBot, he was sitting on the floor, leaning his head against the table DataBot was on.

He made little plants surrounding his hands like an accessory. He smiled at the pretty flower.

" Sigh.... When is he going to get the answer? We need it alot more than ever now, " he said. He hit his head on the table, he immediately shot away from the table.

" Ow... " he grunted. A little beep was heard on the table. He turned around to DataBot. He was activated once again.

" DataBot... " Leaf said.

" Processing complete. The alien species called Zalri is known as an enemy to many other alien species. Zalri are stronger than other aliens, more aggressive and has killing instincts, " DataBot said.

Leaf was silent, listening for more information.

" Zalri is the only alien species that has an unknown variety of liquid in their possessions, green in color. The ability of the liquid was proven to be able to turn another alien into a Zalri. The victim will experience headache, vomiting, shaking and trembling, their body weakened, aggressiveness and restlessness. The side effects will get worse until the Zalri transformation is complete, " DataBot said. Leaf's worry level tensed up.

" Unfortunately, the cure is unknown. The Zalri aliens travels in armies, in which they have conquered many other planets. I suggest, all organisms, alien or not, be aware and alert for the Zalri aliens, " DataBot said before shutting down.

Leaf's eyes were wide. " Oh no... " he said, he quickly ran out the charging room to find the others.

He found everyone in the control room. " Brothers! Guys! " he said, out of breath.

" Leaf! What is it? " Solar said.

" DataBot answered the question, " Leaf said. The others' eyes widened.

" What did he say? " Quake said.

" Tell us everything, " Cyclone said. Leaf told them everything DataBot said. And the fact that the cure was unknown.

Cyclone and Quake growled in frustration. " Are you sure he said no cure? " Cyclone said, looking up. Leaf regretfully nodded.

Cyclone sighed again. " Zalri has that green liquid Thunder was talking about... " he said. " So they were doing this for a long time now? "

" ...... I guess so... Why does this always happen to him... Of all people.. " Solar said.

" Fate really likes to play us like this, man. I.. Can't.. Right now. I need to clear m- " Quake was cut off by a scream before he could finish his sentence.

He looked at his brothers with the same expression he had. They ran straight out of the control room. Blaze and Ice literally dropped their tabs to the floor.

They made it to their bedroom. They heard screaming inside. " Quake! " Cyclone said, moving away from the door.

Quake went in front and bursted open the door. " Thunder! Where are you? " he called to him.