Evil Princes

" The princes are here, on Earth, your highness. "

           " Really now? "

           " Do you want them taken care of, sir? "

           " ....... On second thought, I do. Go to their room and take an item of that has their resemblance. I have a little game to play with them. "

           " What do you want to think to do, your highness? "

           " Hehehehe. I have a little surprise for the each of them. "

.
.
.
.

            " Order up! " Tok Aba said, setting the order on the counter. Cyclone grabbed it and sent it out.

            " Thunder! Table 2 and table 7! " Leaf said to Thunder. Thunder turned to him and grabbed his cloth. He ran to table 6 while Leaf went to table 2.

               Solar threw dirty plates at the twins, and they caught them no problem and began to wash them. Solar went back to taking people's orders to them. They were extremely busy that morning, no lie.

               After many hours of hard work, Tok Aba finally told Thunder and his brothers to call it a day. They thanked and withdrew for the day. They started home.

            " That was indeed a very lively day! I have to admit, Blaze and my hands were beginning to become sore! " Ice said, stretching.

            " It's good though! A very good exercise! Anyway, let's get back and- "

                A sudden scream interrupted Solar. It was a girl's scream, and it was coming from the dark alley between the houses. The brothers nodded to each other and ran there.

                They saw a girl at a dead-end, curled up in a ball. She was crying, her eyes all red from it. When she saw then, she backed away.

            " Hey, hey. It's alright, we won't hurt you, " Thunder said, slowly and carefully approaching the girl. The girl backed away more.

            " Get away from me! Don't hurt me again! " she said, bursting into tears again. The brothers were confused. Again?

            " Little girl. Please don't be afraid. We won't hurt you. Please believe us, " Cyclone said. The girl stopped and stared at them. They don't look as much the same as them, she thought to herself.

             " You're not the people who threathened me earlier? But you look mostly the same, how can I trust you? " she said aloud. The brothers looked at each other.

             " Even if you don't trust us, we still want to help. So, try your best to trust us, " they said. The girl looked at them, blushing and looked up to them immediately. She tried to smile to show her trust. The brothers smiled back.

              " Here. " Thunder extended his hand for the girl to take. The girl was about to take it when more the twins suddenly yelled in pain.

              " Blaze, Ice? " Quake said, going to them. All went to their side, so did the girl. The twins were holding their chest, clenching it to ease the pain.

               " It feels like we're being stabbed in the heart! Ow! " they said. They heard an evil laugh around them. Thunder pulled the girl closer to him.

               " That's the sound I heard. It's them, " the girl said, going closer behind Thunder. Thunder looked at her.

               " Them? " he said. As he said that, two figures landed right in front of them. They looked like the twins, but their eyes were glowing firey red and icy blue. They had red and blue markings on the chest, where the heart was. That was where the twins were clenching in pain.

               " That..... Is not us! " the twins said. The two figures readied their powers and aimed for them.

               " Run away, little girl. Stay away from us as much as possible, so you won't end up with them. Take care of yourself, " Thunder said turning to the girl. The girl nodded and ran away.

                   The two figures aimed and activated their powers. Before they could hit them, the twins stood in front of their brothers and took the hit.

                " Ugh! " they shouted. They held their chest even more. " Don't hurt our brothers. We will cover whatever you shoot at them. "

                  The two figures scoffed. And teleported away. The brothers looked around, and saw no more of the two figures they just saw. The twins panted heavily, and felt their breath go heavy. They fell to their knees.

              " Blaze, Ice! " their brothers said, running to their side and caught them before they fell to the ground unconscious.

              " What..... Just happened? "

                  They carried the twins back home and let them rest. They looked after them. But they saw no wound nor injury on their chests.

                  Finally, the two woke up. But not in a good way, they woke up full of pain and most of it was from their chests. They could hardly get up so they needed their brothers to help them.

                  They went downstairs, where everyone was. Tok Aba saw them and walked to them immediately. " Are you two okay? Are you two hurt or anything? " he asked them.

                " We're..... Not okay. Our chests still hurt alot. But, we'll try to manage.... Somehow, " the twins said, suffering from the pain. They kept straining.

                " I think you two shouldn't be walking around too much. You need to rest for the rest of the day, " Quake said. The twins nodded, and we're set down on the couch. They spent some time with their friends before retrieveling back to bed, because the pain was still there.

               " We start tomorrow. "

               " Tomorrow? Why? "

               " Yeah! I want to take action now! "

               " Let's not be too fast on it. Master left us at our own pace. He didn't give us much orders or anything, so we're all free to do what we want with them. "

               " Right. Each of us, weaken the princes, master says. If we do good, he might even let us finish them off for good. "

                " We're basically them. I think this shall be a piece of cake for us. "

                " Master says they are most definitely smart. And they think outside the box, so we must be careful. Especially you, ET. Your prince is the oldest, and the smartest. "

                    The man looked up at his brothers, and gave an evil smirk.

                 " Oh, don't worry about me. I have everything under perfect control, " he said.