I'm Right Behind You

" Ugh! " Thunder groaned as ET pushed him up against the wall. " ET.. Stop this! " Thunder said. He dodged ET's punch and took hold of it.

" This isn't you! " he said again.

" Whatever you say will not convince him at all. He is under my full control, now he is unstoppable!! " Bora Ra said with a laugh.

" Why don't you just come and get me yourself! Stop using ET and his brothers to get to me! " Thunder said.

" Oh, but this is much more fun! Seeing you like this is so exciting! " Bora Ra said.

" Huff.. Huff... ET.. I know you're in there. I don't know what Bora Ra did to you, but you need to snap out of it! " Thunder said to ET.

ET didn't react to what he said, and attacked him again. Thunder didn't want to hurt him, he was taken off-guard and was pinned down to the ground.

ET took his neck and started to squeeze it hard. " Ah! Cough..Cough.! " Thunder tried to stay awake, ET was much more stronger than he was before.

" E.. ET... Please... R.. Remember who you are.. Remember what you really want for you and your brothers... " Thunder said with heavy breath. ET strangled him harder.

" Ah!!! "

" P.. Please... R.. Remember..... "

" Luke...... "

ET suddenly gasped. Luke? Where have I heard that name before? He thought to himself. Then he remembered everything he has been through, what his wish was, why he asked for help, who he discovered he was.

He finally turned back to normal, his eyes were calm, and his feeling were put out.

" I.. I'm Luke, " he said. Then he remembered Thunder. He saw him on the ground, not moving. " Thunder! "

He ran to his side. " Thunder! " he called to him. He didn't move a bit, he had bruises and cuts all over him from the blades.

" Thunder... " ET said. Then the door bursted open, Cyclone, Quake, the twins, Leaf and Solar were there. Along with ET's brothers.

" ET! " EC said, running to him. His brothers followed after. " Are you okay? "

" I.. I'm fine... But, Thunder isn't... " ET said, picking Thunder up a little.

" What.. What happened to him? " Solar asked.

" He.. Didn't want to fight. No matter what I threw at him, he didn't draw his blade. He kept taking hits and cuts, even a strangle.... " ET said. Then he grew angry. " Bora Ra is going to pay for this! "

" You're right! " EL said.

" We need our own lives. We're done being this jerk's puppets. We're going to proof him wrong and make him change us back! " ET said. His brothers nodded.

" Cyclone, take Thunder to a safe part of the ship. We can handle this ourselves, " ET said.

" Wait! You need more people than this! You won't be able to stop him, " Cyclone said.

" We're coming with you! "

" Huh? Are you sure? " EQ said.

" Of course we're sure! He hurt our brother, he will pay, " Quake said.

" Plus, Thunder told you that we will help you. We're not going to break that promise, " the twins said, winking.

ET and his brothers felt happy, something they never felt in a very long time. " Thank you, everyone. Really, you don't know how much this means to us, " ES said.