Passed Around

" Run! " Archer shouted. Everyone didn't wait any longer and fled when Sheena started to fire at them.

" What do we do?! We can't hurt them! " Leaf said, running along side everyone else.

" We have to find a way to deactivate EmotionBot! As long as he is activated, these altered emotions won't revert back! " Thunder said.

" Okay, but first we have to stop Sheena, Zoey and Collin from getting in the way! " Archer said. The brothers nodded.

Sheena and Zoey were right behind them, they had weapons in hand. Sheena, looking angry, shot at them immediately. " Look out! " Solar shouted.

They dodged the shots, which made Sheena angrier. Zoey, running ahead of her, armed herself with a happy smol on her face. " Hahaha~ shoot! Shoot! Shoot! " she said, firing her gun.

Archer felt sick at the worst time possible, he covered his mouth trying to prevent the throw up. He tripped on something and fell, a little of his throw up released from his mouth.

Zoey laughed excitedly and shot at him. Archer, being too sick to get up, covered his face from the shot. Suddenly, he felt something wrap around his two arms, and he was pulled away from the shots.

He opened his eyes to see vines grasping him tight, behind him was Leaf, his saver. " I can take you to the washroom if you want, " Leaf said, retrieving his vines. Archer wanted to reject his offer, but he felt something building up in him. He nodded quickly.

" Alright, " Leaf said, taking Archer and putting his hand behind his head. " Brothers, please cover me. "

His brothers nodded. Ice stomped his foot hard onto the floor, creating ice, covering the whole floor in it, accept the floor around Blaze. This made the Elfeans lose control and fall on their faces, Sheena growing angrier and Zoey laughing harder.

Collin was on the wall, when he saw Leaf and Archer running to the other way, he started to jump after them.
Only to be stopped and hit in the face by a suddenly emerged earth wall.

Quake had his hands in fists, on the ground, causing the form of the earth wall. He punched the ground again, earth cages forming around Collin, Sheena and Zoey, and trapping them.

" They're stronger than us humans. So I don't know how long the earth cages are going to last, " Quake said.

" Then we've to hurry. Let's deactivate EmotionBot! " Cyclone said. They ran pass the Elfeans, Sheena attempting to bite them if she could. Quake opened the wall and closed it back when all of his brothers were on the same side.

They returned to the power room. The yellow power sphere was still there, it was activated and functioning. It was hiding behind the table, shaking.

" Wait... " Solar started to say. But was cut off when he heard the door open. They turned around and saw Aaron.

" What are you all doing here? What happened to Collin, Sheena and Zoey? Where's Archery? " he asked innocently. Unfortunately, his presence for some reason, startled the power sphere, and he activated his powers to Aaron.

" Emotion manipulation!! " it shouted, a pained expression on its screen. It was aiming for Aaron.

" Aaron! Move aside!! " Thunder shouted, and pushed Aaron out of the way. He got touched instead and his emotions were altered.