Stung

" So, what does Kaizo and Tarung want to talk to us about? " Cyclone said.

" I don't know. Kaizo just told me that it was urgent and he needed us brothers, Luke and his own to be present, " Quake said.

" Well, in that case, let's hurry. It may be important information, " Thunder said. They hurried to the control room.

Kaizo and Tarung were there, sitting at the controls. " Kaizo, godfather. What is it? " Cyclone said.

" First of all, thank you for coming to this meeting. Now, to the reason why we have called you here.... " Kaizo said.

" Sai and Shielda were assigned to a mission on Planet Cobraz, but they have not returned yet, " Kaizo said.
" You might know about this planet, right? "

" Yes, Planet Cobraz is the planet where almost all venomous animal or aliens live and habitat, it's a very dangerous mission to go there, and many had either came empty-handed, or they don't come back at all, " Leaf said. Kaizo nodded.

" Wait. How long have they've been gone? " Solar said.

" They left before you guys were captured by those guys that day. So, that means they don't know what happened and they have no idea Thunder has returned, " Kaizo said.

" Alright. At least it's not that long, " Quake sighed in relief.

" Send us the coordinates to Planet Cobraz, and the location where Sai and Shielda were last seen. We're going right away, " Thunder said. Kaizo nodded, he turned around to prepare a sample of the coordinates and the location.

Once he was done, he fact to Thunder. " This is considered your first mission in 5 years. Ready? " Kaizo said to him.

Thunder nodded. " Of course I am, " he said. " Great. Now go. Those two may need you, " Kaizo said.

" Right! "

They ran their way to the launch room, Thunder and his brothers got on their vehicles while Luke and his brothers got in the pod. They started their engines and left for the planet.

" Planet Cobraz isn't far. I'll send a copy for you, Luke, " Thunder said. He sent a message with a copy of the coordinates and location.

" Thanks, Thunder, " Luke said.

Thunder nodded in response. " Now, let's go, " he said, speeding up. They all sped up to keep up with him and made it faster for them to arrive at the planet.

After a while, they had arrived at Planet Cobraz. They landed their vehicles and pod, Thunder and his brothers deactivated theirs.

" I have the location of when they were last seen. Come on, " Thunder said, the hologram over his hand. They followed him to the location, at the same time looked out for any strange movements.

Simon heard something, he turned around and stood his guard. But he saw nothing. " I could have sworn I heard.... " he said, then the same sound was heard again. This time, everyone heard it.

" Do you guys hear that? " Leon said.

" I wasn't sure the first time, but now I heard it loud and clear, " Fred said.

" Alright, " Thunder said, pulling out his blade from his back. " We all know what uses this planet as their habitat. So they must just be trying to protect it, think before you move, don't attack if absolutely necessary, and.... "

" Stay on high alert. "

" Roger, " everyone said, pulling out their weapons and summoning their powers. They stood back to back, in a circle. Each took one side to keep their eyes on.