First Look

They were on their way to the school in the pod. The pod was driving itself since it was very high-tech.

             Kaizo turned around to the boys and girls. While the girls were excited, Gopal and Fang were quiet. Kaizo noticed Thunder and his brothers were being being quiet than they were.

            " You boys nervous? You haven't said anything since we boarded the pod, " Kaizo sais to them.

            " Oh! W... Were we? Sorry... Yes, I guess you can say that.. We are quite nervous, " Quake said. His brothers nodded with him.

            " Why? Haven't you been to some schools yourselves? " Kaizo asked. Thunder slowly shook his head.
            " As unfortunate as that, we were all home schooled, because of our unstable powers, " he said.

            " O.. Oh, no wonder you all are nervous. Don't worry, you will get used to it soon, " Kaizo said. 

            " You all better be ready, because we are here! " Tarung said, looking out the window. They all looked, the school was amazing, almost like the base, only much bigger.

            " It's amazing..... " Leaf said in awe.

            " Come, let's go down, " Kaizo said. The brothers hesitated a little, but went along when Kaizo pat their backs and gave a calm smile.

            They all went down the old and into the school grounds. They looked around the place, and thought it was amazing. Tarung waved at someone.

           " Hey! Principal! How are you? " he said to an alien. The blue skinned alien shook his hand and said some alien language.

           " Yes, these are the new students! " Tarung said.

           " He understands? " Gopal said.

           " He is an alien as well. So, of course he understands, " Thunder said. The alien turned to them, and greeted with open arms. He hugged Thunder, Cyclone and Quake.

           " Oh! Uh.. Pleasure to meet you to, I guess? " Quake said. The Alien put them down and said alien languages.

           " He said Welcome to the Space Power School! He will lead you to your class, so follow him! " Tarung said.

           " A.. Are we all in the same class? " Solar asked. The principal thought about it. And said alien language again.

           " He said Thunder, you and your brothers are in the same class, since you are very close to each other. Fang, you and your team will be in different classes. The girls might be in the same class though, " Tarung said.

            " Alright, that's good, " Solar whispered. Leaf smiled at him and pat him on the back.

            " Well, I've got to go for the meeting soon. I will accompany you guys to our classes. Let's go, " Kaizo said. They went into the school and to their classes.

              The girls are in Class Jupiter. Fang and Gopal are in Class Saturn,  Thunder and his brothers are all in Class Mercury. Kaizo accompanied them to their classes. Solar pulled Leaf shirt, also hiding behind him.

             " Hey, it's going to be fine. Stay close, " Leaf said, comforting him. Solar trusted him and stepped out.

             " Here's your class. Have fun, alright? Fang and the girls' classes are just next to you guys, " Kaizo said. Thunder thanked him, and he went on his way. When Thunder turned around, he saw all the people in the class were staring at them.