Tell Them

Thunder P.O.V

I sat up immediately from my bed, my eyes wide open. I looked around with alarm. I was in my room, no one was there.

Thank god, I said to myself. And at that moment I realized everything hurt, but I tried to get out of bed.

" What happened to me? " I whispered to myself. I held onto the edge of the bed, I tried to stand still within our it, but I stumbled every turn. I groaned.

Just then, the door opened. Cyclone and Quake were coming in. They saw me, they dropped everything and ran to me.

" Thunder, what are you doing out of bed? " Cyclone said to me.

" I've rested enough, Cyclone, " I said. Quake had the word ' worry ' covered all over his face.

" But you've used up most of your energy trying to help Cardbot, are you sure you don't have to get more rest? " he asked me, I nodded.

" Yes, I am fine, don't worry, " I said to him. " Well, if you say so. The rest are in the sitting room, if you were going to ask, " Quake said after a little hesitant.

" Huh? Haven't you guys sorted everything out yet? "

" No. Cardbot insisted that we will do it after you awoke, " Cyclone said.

" What? "

" That's what he said. Can't argue with him. "

" Well, I'm awake now. We can't waste anymore time, " I said quickly. My brothers nodded, and guided me to the sitting room.

Cyclone unlocked the door, everyone was there at the middle of the room. Cardbot saw us.

" Master Thunder! " he flew to us and wrapped his arms around me. I almost stumbled due to my weak body. " You're alright! "

" I am, I am glad you are too, " I said calmly, grabbing his arms and retrieving them. Fang ran to me.

" You're okay! You're alright! I literally thought I lost you there! " I chuckled.

" Fang, I was just really exhausted. It's really nothing to worry about, " I said to him. Fang smiled. " That's alright now, but we need to get the job done. "

" You're right, brother. Let's get to the tank room, " Solar said, smiling. We nodded and got out of the sitting room to the tank room.

" Alright, Cardbot. Do your thing. " Cardbot nodded and activated his powers. Eventually, the cards were all empty, and the items were back in place, including the generator. The lights went back on, louder cheering could be heard nearby.

" It's done now. The electricity is back on! " Gopal cheered.

" That's one problem done. Now, for this one, " Cici Ko said as he held the card Joker Tu was in. Cardbot nodded.

" Shouldn't be too hard for you, go on now, " I said to the power sphere. He nodded again and followed Cici Ko to the cells.

Leaf checked his watch. He told us it was already 9.51 in the evening. We offered to finish the rest of the shift and clean everything up. But Tarung stopped us.

" You boys have done enough work, impressive work. You shall be let off this shift early, " he told us. It was quite hard for us to accept that, because we always finished our work, no matter what time it was.

" A... Alright, but we shall take extra time on the shifts tomorrow, to make up for the time we lost, " Cyclone said, we agreed with him. Tarung looked at us, he smiled.

" What hardworking and mature boys you are, alright then. If you insist on taking extra time on the shift, I won't stop you at all, " he said. We thanked him, then he let us go back to our own pace.