Day At The Beach

Quake P.O.V

" Quake! Wake up, brother! " I heard Solar say as he wiggled me around. I laughed and got out of bed. I messed up his hair, the white part sticking out.

" I'm up now, okay? Haha, " I said to him with a smile. Solar giggled and climbed the ladder to Cyclone's bed. Thunder was already up.

" Did Solar wake you up too? " I asked him. He laughed.

" Not really. I already heard him shout from the twins' room. Solar has never been to a beach before, so of course he is excited, " he said, taking his towel from the closet.

" That's right. We couldn't bring him to the Rintis Beach. Huh, this will be treat for him, then, " I said. Thunder nodded and went out to the bathroom to wash up.

" Cyclone! Wake up! " I heard Solar say. Cyclone didn't want to wake up, but he had to because Solar was his cute little brother. Thunder, Cyclone and I almost couldn't say no to our little brothers.

" Okay, okay, haha. I'm up, Solar, " Cyclone said, laughing. Solar smiled and skipped out the room. I saw the twins coming out of their room, putting their hats on.

" Hello, twins. How are you? " I greeted them.

" Hello, Quake. We're fine. And the fact Solar almost killed Blaze with a punch, perfectly fine, " Ice said sarcastically, making an okay sign with his hand. I laughed, so did he.

" He's just excited to go to the beach. You know he's never been to a beach before, " I said. They nodded.

" We know, and we don't mind, that much, " Blaze said. Thunder got out from the bathroom, and called us to go in. Cyclone let me go first.

After a while...

Everyone was finally ready. Leaf and Solar our their hats on, and we all went downstairs. Tok Aba was already down there.

" Good morning, Tok Aba! " we all said to him. He turned to us with a smile on his face.

" Good morning, boys. Are you all excited? " he said. Solar jumped around.

" Very! " he said happily. Tok Aba laughed at his gittiness.

" Here, I have made all of you each a bottle of hot cocoa. You can have it at the beach, " Tok Aba said, giving us seven metal bottles full of hot cocoa.

" Thanks, Tok! " we all said. We also noticed the bottles were all according to our element colors. We heard a knock on the door. We heard a voice outside.

" Thunder? Tok Aba! It's Fang and Ying! " Fang's voice said through the door. Tok Aba opened the door.

" Hey, everyone! " Ying said enthusiasticly. We waved and said hello as well.

" You all better go now. You don't want to miss your day, " Tok Aba said. We smiled, we took our things and headed for the door.

" We're off now. Call us if you ever need any help at the shop, alright? " Thunder said, turning to Tok Aba.

" I will, now go! " Tok Aba said, chasing us out of the door jokingly. We waved at him and closed the door.
We were on our way to the beach near the park. We chatted as we walked there.

We finally arrived at the entrance of the beach. Solar instantly ran in when we did. The twins followed him, so did Leaf. Gopal and Yaya were already there, they were playing volleyball. One of the twins' favourite sports.

" Hey, guys! You're here! " Yaya said, noticing us. She wasn't paying attention, and Gopal slammed the ball to her side. It was coming for her. We all noticed.

" Yaya! Watch out! " we shouted. The twins dropped their things and ran to Yaya. They jumped and hit the ball hard, all the way pass Gopal's side. Gopal looked scared as it passed him.

" Oh gosh. Thank you, Blaze and Ice, " Yaya said.

" Want the heck was that for? You could've slammed me in the face with that thing! " Gopal said.

" You were the one who hit the ball at Yaya when she wasn't paying attention. Plus, it's not our fault we love volleyball. Wait, that actually is our fault, but whatever! We wanna play too! " they said. I took the ball out of the sand.

" I guess it's the twins versus Yaya and Gopal then. First group to reach 10 points wins it all. Good luck to the four of you, " I said. I set the ball down, and used my powers to shoot it up high.

" The game starts....... " I waited for the ball to start falling down.

" Now! "

Thunder P.O.V

The match between the twins and Yaya and Gopal began with a bang. But, I think the twins will win it all, not because they are my brothers, instead it's  that they are very good at volleyball. Cyclone, Fang, Solar and I went to the seaside.

" It's so nice out today, " Fang said, looking at the perfect blue sky. I saw a little shell near me. I picked it up.

" Hey, Solar. Come here, look at this, " I said to Solar. He walked and me and sat next to me. I handed him the shell.
" It's so pretty! " he said, holding the white shell in his hands.

" Keep it. It can be a little souvenir to remember this day when we go back, " I said to him. He nodded and held it close to him.

Suddenly, I got splashed with water. I wiped the water off my face to see who did it. I saw Fang laughing in the water, looking at me. Challenge accepted, Fang.

" You're on, Fang. You shouldn't have done that, you got my hat wet! " I said, running into the water to get my revenge.

" Oh no! Cyclone, help! " Fang did, trying to run in water. Cyclone laughed.

" Nope, you're on your own, buddy! Sorry! " he said.

Solar P.O.V

I watched as Thunder tried to catch Fang for his revenge, and Cyclone laughing at them. I laughed to myself.

" You having fun? " I heard a voice say. I turned and saw Leaf behind me. He sat next to me.

" Yeah, I am. They're really having much fun, it's nice to see, " I said, holding the shell Thunder gave me close. Leaf noticed.

" What a beautiful shell! You going to keep it? " he said. I nodded.

" I am. I want to remember this moment. The day I finally get to go and experience the beach, " I said calmly. Leaf smiled and pulled me close.

We heard a cry of warning from one of our brothers. " Incoming ball! " we heard Ice shout. He was going for the runaway ball that was bouncing to the sea. Leaf and I tried to get away but he tripped on us anyway, he fell on us.

" OOF! " Ice shouted, falling onto Leaf's stomach. Blaze ran to us, we looked at each other, and snorted.

" Hahahahaha! " we laughed happily.

" You had a fall there, Ice. Are you all okay? " Cyclone said, Thunder, Fang and his walking out of the water.

" We're perfectly fine! Heehee! " we said together.

Narrative P.O.V

The brothers and their friends spent the last couple of hours having much fun at that beach. Near the evening, they packed up and went back home. The brothers walked home together.

" That was.... One of the best times I've had in my life, " Solar said with an exhausted but satisfied tone.

" I agree. We didn't get to experience much things when we were at Rintis, " Leaf said. The twins nodded.

" I'm glad we found a way to get away from everything. I'm sure we all needed it, " Cyclone said. They all smiled warmly.

" Well, it's getting quite late. We should get home before Tok Aba worries, " Thunder said. They nodded and walked faster back home.