Collin and Sheena

The next day, they set out early and began their travel to check on Archer's friends. Archer told them they were going to see his close friend, Collin first because Collin wasn't far from where they were.

" He's on this planet here, it will take us only about an hour to get there, " Archer said, pointing at a planet not far from their current location.

" Alright. Blaze, Ice, set a course to that planet, " Thunder said. Blaze and Ice nodded and did as told.

" Tell us about this Collin friend, Archer, " Luke said, sitting down with him. Jason, Fred and the rest joined them after.

" Oh, alright. Collin is one of my best friends. He has been with me the longest, and he's Elfean as well. His Elfean magics is levitation, " Archer said.

" The ability to make items float, " Cyclone said. Archer nodded.

" He's the happy one of the group. Always trying to cheer everyone up if we fail anything, " he said.

" He sounds just like someone on our group... " Thunder said, glancing at Cyclone, making him laugh. Cyclone put a hand over Thunder's neck, pushing and pullimg him back and forth.

" Anyways.... Hehe... Looking forward to meeting Collin, " Thunder, who was finally let go, said. Archer smiled.

After an hour, they made it to the respective planet. They landed their pods and went out to investigate.

" Hm... " Archer said, scratching his chin.

" Something wrong, Archer? "

" Odd. I did contact Collin to meet me here at this spot. Wonder why he's late, " Archer said. Then he remembered his friend's mischievous attitude. " Either he's late or he's planning to scare us. I wonder which option~~ "

They heard rustling from a pinkish red tree nearby. Archer knew it was him. Thunder didn't hesitate to throw his blade at the tree. It didn't hit him but it did draw him out.

Collin fell from the tree, his silver glasses toppling off his eyes. " Ow! " he said. Then he laughed in improval.
" Wow! You've got good aim! Gotta remember to tell Aaron that! "

Archer extended his hand to his friend. " Failed to trick us again, Collin, " he said. Collin took his hand.

" Haha~ I would have gotten you if this sharpshooter wasn't so good! " Collin said. " It's great to see you, Arch. "

" It's good to see you too, Collin. Our leader sent me to check on you guys since you haven't gotten back from your missions. What kept you? " Archer said.

" These aliens aren't as attentive as Elfeans. That's why it took me awhile to get them to listen. But, hey! They're fine now! " Collin said. Then he saw Thunder, Luke and their brothers.

He recognized Luke, and his brothers.
Then he looked back at Archer. " You See what I see right? Hehe... It's not just me.... " he said. Archer smiled.

" It's not just you, Collin. These are the princes of Elfea, " he said. Collin's jaw dropped. He immediately took Luke's hand.

" It's an amazing pleasure to meet you, your highnesses!! I have always wanted to meet you since was little!! " he rambled, bowing his head over and over.

" Collin, " Luke said. Collin looked up. " Just call me Luke. " Collin felt like a love arrow just struck him in the heart. He blushed at the sight of his childhood idol.

He hid behind Archer. " You didn't tell me you were bringing along amazing people here!! " he said out loud.

" What? I wanted it to be a surprise, " Archer said. Then he leaned closer to him. " You haven't seen all of them yet. " he pointed at Thunder who was currently talking to Luke about something.

Then Thunder turned to Collin. " Are you done with your mission here, Collin? We want to check on the on the rest of your friends as well, " he said. Collin let out his inner scream in his mind.

He tried to look presentable. " Yes! Yes, I'm done here! We can go along and check on the others!! Let's go! " he said, pullimg Archer with him.

Thunder, Luke and their brothers let out a soft and quiet laugh. " Let's go, " Thunder said, and followed Collin and Archer back to their pods.

Archer's white and purple pod, and Collin's sliver pod was in the lead. Collin looked at Archer as if he had took his cookie he reserved for himself. " What? " Archer said with a laugh.

" Nothing, " Collin said goofily. " Who are we checking on next?

Archer chuckled and checked his map. " It seems Sheena is the closest person to us now. Let's go get her, " he said. Collin smirked.

" Oh~~ this is gonna be fun~ " he said, adjusting his silver glasses. Archer rolled his eyes, but frankly he and Collin were thinking the same time.

It didn't take long for them to reach the planet where friend was on. They stopped and landed their pods on a hill. " This place is pretty, " Leaf said, lookimg at the nature there.

" Sheena? Sheena! " Archer and Collin called out. Another light pink pod came in sight, it landed next to them. The pilot was a girl were a light pink vest with a dress with the similar color to the knee. Basically, the only colors on her were black, white and light pink.

" Archer! Collin! " she said, hugging the two Elfeans.

" Hello, Sheena. It's been a while, " Archer said.

" It sure has. You're just in time as well. I've completed my mission, I can't tell you all about it! " Sheena said.

" A-ha, but before that, why don't you say hello to these perfectas? " Collin said, turning her head to face Thunder, Luke and their brothers. Just like Archer and Collin's reaction, her jaw dropped. But unlike Archer and Collin, she screamed her heart out.

This startled Thunder, Luke and their brothers a little. " Did we do something wrong? " Leaf said.

" Oh, of course not. Sheena is just a star addict. She has been talking about you so many times, " Collin said.
" Your highness!! " Sheena bowed in front of Luke. " It's a pleasure to finally meet you!! "

" Please, call me Luke, " Luke said.

" Okay! " Sheena said.

" Why do I feel like the rest of his friends are gonna have the same reaction when they see us? " Jason whispered into Luke's ear. Luke shrugged.

" I guess it can't be helped. We are all over the place now. It's hard to keep a low profile, " Thunder said. Everyone agreed.

" Let's hurry and get the last two! " Archer said, running to his pod. Collin followed after. Sheena looked at Thunder, Luke and their brothers with sparkling eyes, then turned around and got into her pod.

The brothers laughed a bit then went into their own.

" Zoey and Aaron, here we come!! "