Rules Changed!

It was 7 in the evening still. Tomorrow was to be the second day of school for them. Kaizo wanted to tell everyone something, so he gathered them in the meeting room.

           " What is it that you want to discuss with us, Kaizo? " Cyclone asked.

           " It's about the meeting I attended. Some of the rules have changed, and I wanted to tell all of us beforehand, " Kaizo answered.

           " Beforehand? " Fang repeated one of the words. Kaizo nodded.

           " Yes. From what we have discussed, the new rules will be told on Thursday, which is two days after today. I thought, while I'm here, why not tell you all, " he said. Thunder nodded.

           " Alright. What are the changed rules, Kaizo? " he asked.

           " One of the... Less dangerous ones, you are now able walk around on your own, without a teacher accompanying you. Unless it's to a restricted section, " Kaizo said.

           " Wait, what do you mean less dangerous? " Quake said. Kaizo looked at him.

           " The aliens are tougher than I thought they were. They made almost every decision without considering me. But, I managed to stop them from letting the students just run around, even to the restricted section, " he said frustratingly.

           " What? Then what for invite you to the meeting if they don't even let you give your opinion? " Solar said.

           " Most aliens are just like that. Impulsive, selfish, and dangerous, " Kaizo said.

          " What are the other changed rules? " Fang asked.

          " All of you, need to stay alert for these few rules. Strange things are bound to happen if these are made by aliens, " Kaizo said, leaning closer to the table. The brothers looked at each other, then at Kaizo. They nodded in agreement.

           " Alright, these rules are....... "

Thursday in school.....

            Thunder was walking along althe hallway of the school. His other brothers went to do their own things, he decided to take a walk.

            He noticed two students were
' secretly ' following him. He would want to talk to them but he just didn't have to mood to.

            Suddenly, when he took another step. An obstacle course was activated. It was all made from sharp objects, mostly Knives and Axes. Luckily, Thunder just just standing between two axes, so they just went right passed him.

            He had just remembered the two students who followed him. He turned to them, and saw them frightened out of their lives, not noticing the throwing knives coming for them.

          " Lightning speed! " Thunder said, and speed through the sharp obstacles. He was able to save the two students from the knives just in time.

            He put them down. " Are you two okay? You weren't hurt, were you? " he asked them. They shook their heads no, and thanked him. Thunder smiled, but the smile turned to a frown of pain. He turned to his side, and saw it was cut and bleeding. The students noticed.

          " It's okay. You two being safe is good enough. I'll be fine, go on, " Thunder said. The students thanked him again, and went on their way hesitantly. Thunder tried to his best to get back up, and go back to his class.

           He arrived at his class, and saw his brothers there. Cyclone had a big scar on his cheek, Quake's hand had a cut. The twins both had deep scars on his faxes, Leaf and Solar had a scar on their shoulders.