Goodnight, Luke

Thunder didn't want to rest, so he, ET and their brothers went to the training hall to meet Lilian and the others.

" Thunder! Are you alright? Are you hurt? " Lilian asked Thunder the moment she was activated.

" I'm fine, Lilian. I just have a few cuts and bruises, nothing to worry about, " Thunder said, sitting down on the floor because his legs couldn't hold.

ET and his brothers looked at Lilian, and recognized her. " Sister? " ET said. Lilian looked at them, her eyes went wide.

Thunder smiled. " Lilian, these are ET and his brothers. Or maybe, you know them better as... Luke, " he said. Lilian went closer to them, ET had the same eye color as her. She started to shred tears, she hugged all of them tightly.

" Luke, my little brother! After all these years... You're here... " she said between sobs.

ET and his brothers cried as well.
" Sister.. We missed you so much.. We thought we'd never see you again.. "

" It's alright, we're back together now. That's all that matters, " Lilian said. Her little brothers nodded.

" Thunder, I couldn't thank you enough. You brought me something that I always doubted would happen, I thank you for that, " Lilian said, turning to Thunder.

" Like I said, I do my best to help anyone in need. I'm just glad you have found happiness, " Thunder said, smiling.

" Are these seven boys your brother, Lili? " Aiden said.

" Yes, Aiden. They are all, in fact, Luke, " Lilian said.

" Amazing. Being able to split into seven is amazing! " Rocko said, going around ET and his brothers.

" Rocko, don't make them dizzy. It's great to have you back, Luke, " Eva said, holding Rocko back.

" Well, it's good to be back, " EC said.

Everyone spent most of their time catching up at the training hall. Until evening, they said goodbye and went out.

They sat at the sitting room. Thunder, Cyclone and Quake saw ET, EC and EQ smiling sweetly.

" Hey, that's a sweet smile, " Cyclone said.

" Ah! Huh? " EC said.

" Didn't you notice yourselves? You three had smiles on your faces, genuine ones, " Quake said.

" Really? It's been so long since we smiled like that, " EQ said.

" It's all because of you, Thunder. You were willing to help us, even after all we had done. You still help, " ET said.

Thunder smiled. " I said it before, I help anyone I can, " he said. Tarung entered the room with Cici Ko beside him.

" Hello, everyone. I'm so proud of all of you, you defeated the strongest alien in the universe! You deserve more than a praise, " Tarung said. Then he laid eyes on ET and his brothers.

" Are you ET? " he asked.

" Uh! Um... Y.. Yes, sir, " ET said. Tarung took a very close look at him. ET thought that he was going to snap at him. But he didn't. Instead he questioned him.

" What does ET stand for? " he asked.

" Oh.. It.. It's actually stands for Evil Thunderstorm, since I was Thunder's evil lookalike... " ET said.

" Really? Well, we'd better change thoes names then, " Solar said. ES nodded.

" We had some names that we thought were our actual names, " EL said.