EmotionBot

" How long have you known? " Vlad asked. Thunder shrugged.

" Not long. We just figured that out when we arrived here, actually, " Thunder said. Vlad smiled.

" You're amazing! All of you are! How did you know? " he said, very impressed.

" It wasn't so hard. Remembering the Shield of Iron was a very heavily guarded team, seeing how your forces were very particular of their safety wasn't only because that they are Elfean, but also because they were in charge of keeping the team safe, " Cyclone said.

" And we read not long ago that the Shield of Iron suddenly disappeared without a trace in a black hole. As we were in the same one, and with evidence that Thunder and yourself remember seeing each other, it was quite easy to see that you were members of this team, " Quake said.

The Elfeans were intrigued indeed. They have never seen humans like these, let alone how smart they are.

" I like them already, " Vlad said.

" I knew it, " Archer said, proud of himself for bringing the princes here, eventhough it was the princes who wanted to come here.

" Are you princes solo? Or do you have a big team of your own? " Vlad said.

" We are with T.A.P.O.P.S. We were invited and we accepted 6 years ago, " Thunder said.

" T.A.P.O.P.S, eh? Do they have some spare time? I would like to meet and talk with them for a while, " Vlad said, his tail swinging around gracefully.

" Godfather wouldn't mind right? We can make due, " Thunder said to his brothers. His brothers nodded.

" Yeah, I think Cici Ko and Kaizo wouldn't think of it as a problem either, " Leaf said.

" Alright then. We will make time for you, " Thunder said.

" Brilliant! " Vlad said.

.............

" This place quite impressive. The tech here is as advanced as T.AP.O.P.S, " Solar said, looking around the place.

They walled to a door with the sign saying 'Power Room'. " Is that short for Power Sphere? " Blaze said.

" I don't know. I heard Archer and Collin went here for something, " Thunder said.

" Are we allowed in? " Ice said.

" Wouldn't hurt to look, right? " Cyclone said. Thunder shrugged and took hold of the handle. He slowly opened the door. There were empty charging stations around the room.

" This is a place for power spheres? " Solar said. They went further in, they saw a table in the centre of the room. It had a round yellow ball on it.

" That must be a power sphere, " Leaf said. His brothers agreed. They were about to get close to it, when a hand suddenly clapped on Solar's shoulders.

" Ah! " Solar shrieked. This made his older brothers go into protective mode and threw him behind them. Thunder took out his blade, but to their relief it was just Archer.