He's Ready For You

Cyclone and his brothers woke up shortly after Thunder snapped out of his meditating. They got ready for the day, but they saw Thunder was not there. They decided to look for him when they've done.

But there was no need for that, Thunder came back to the room.

" Thunder! You're here. Where have you been? " Cyclone asked him. Thunder smiled sadly.

" I.. Uh... Have been trying to remember the memories of the past. Since I couldn't sleep last night I wanted to make the time useful, " he said. His brothers nodded.

" You really know how to make due, do you? But you must have been so troubled by this, " Quake said, putting away his towel.

" But you can't blame him. If our good friend wants to take revenge on us, we would feel the same way and do the same thing, " the twins said.

" Hm, you can tell us what you've remembered as we go for breakfast. I'm sure Fang and the others will want to hear it too, " Leaf said, watering his little plant.

" We're all sure that they will. Now, do we want to have some morning training before breakfast or what? Maybe you can tell us during that and then tell Fang and the others, " Solar said, taking Thunder's hand.

" Maybe I will, " Thunder said, getting dragged by Solar and being pushed by Cyclone.

The brothers had their usual morning training before breakfast. Thunder told them about the things he remembered. After that, they all went out for morning calling and breakfast.
" Good morning, everyone! " Yaya and Ying said as they came in the room. Fang and Gopal waved and said the same thing.

" Good morning, guys, " the brothers said. Fang saw through them immediately at that time.

" Alright, what is it? " he asked them.

Thunder pointed to his head. " New memory, huh? Fire away then, " Fang said. So Thunder told them as they ate.

" That's so sad.... " Yaya and Ying said when Thunder finished. Thunder sighed.

" After that, I felt like I don't have the right to hurt him. All he wanted was a friend, and I pushed him away, " he said.

" You didn't do anything wrong. But you had to accept it, " Cyclone said.

" That is the thing. I had to accept it, " Thunder said. The speaker interrupted them.

" Good morning, everyone. As you all know, today is Tuesday. Not another holiday. So, quit slacking off and get to work! " Tarung said over the speaker.
" And, work hard, brothers. Okay? " Tarung said to the brothers and went off.

" Okay, you heard the man. Let's go, "
Thunder said, getting up. They cleaned up their plates and went to work.

" And.... We're done for the day! Today isn't so bad. Maybe we actually needed that one week holiday after all, " the twins said.

" The twins are right, " Leaf said, stretching. Thunder was being more slient than usual. His two little brothers noticed.

" Thunder, do you need rest? " Quake asked him. He startled Thunder.

" I'm sorry? " Thunder said.

" Thunder, you're being quieter than you have ever been. Maybe you staying up all night wasn't the best idea. You should go rest, " Cyclone said.

" I'm okay, Cyclone. I'm just.. Um... Troubled by everything. I'm sorry, " Thunder said.

" You don't have to apologize, " Solar said. " Now, let's go. Tarung told me Kaizo has something to report to us. "

They turned off their computers to meet the rest in the meeting room. When they got there, Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal were already there. Even Sai and Shielda were there. Kaizo's hologram was activated when everyone was present.

" Everyone, Tarung had told me everything. What happened on Planet Earth, who attacked you. And, well, you know the rest. I've been trying to
find information to help you, and it is not good, " Kaizo said.

" Fill us in, Kaiz, " Fang said. Kaizo nodded.

" Tarung had told me about this Bora Ra guy. I must warn all of you, he is bad news. As you all know, Bora Ra is an alien. He is one of the strongest power sphere hunters in the universe, no wait. Let me read that again, the strongest power sphere hunter in the universe, " he said. " He has a very strong team, all have great fighting experience. "

Kaizo looked up at the others. The brothers didn't look happy, especially Thunder. Kaizo sighed and went on.

" I wasn't able to find out his history, but I guess you know them, " he said. Thunder nodded.

" Is... That all? " he asked. Kaizo looked back at his computer.

" Apparently, yes. I will try to find more time to get more information for you. But, for now, I can only tell you this, be ready for any fight, and don't take any hesitation. Bora Ra and his team is a cruel one. "

" Sai, Shielda. You can go off on your mission now, " Fang said.

" But, what if this Bora Ra you keep speaking of comes when we are in the middle of our mission? You heard what Kaizo said, he's the strongest of all, " Sai said. Shielda nodded.

" He won't come during that time. Don't worry, besides, you guys are very impressive. You can come immediately when we need you, " Quake said. Sai and Shielda still looked hesitant.

" Don't worry. He won't come while you're gone. Go on on your mission, " Thunder said, putting a hand on Sai's shoulder. Sai smirked and nodded. Both he and Shielda then went on on their chosen mission. The others went back to call it a night.

Everyone went to sleep pretty early because they were tired out. All slept nicely, while Thunder tossed and turned.

" Ugh.... Huh.... " he groaned.

" Thunder. Hehehe, you have done it, " ET said. Thunder looked around.

" ET, " he said. He heard ET laugh.

" I must say, Thunder. Impressive, indeed. You've manged to remember those beautiful memories in just one night. Master is sure to feel the same, " he said.

" Where are you? " Thunder said.

" Nowhere. I'm just a little voice inside your head. You are dreaming right now, Thunder. Did you know that? Hehehe, " ET said. Thunder growled.

" Hahaha. Oh, so fun. Anyway, I've come to deliver a message. From Master himself, " ET said.

" What is it? " Thunder said.

" He's ready for you. He will attack sooner than you think. So, if you don't want any of your friends or family to get hurt, you'd better be ready, " ET said.

Thunder's eyes widened. Bora Ra is going to attack? Sooner than I think? When is that?? He thought to himself.

" ET! " he shouted. But there was no answer. He shouted again.

" ET!! " no one answered. Thunder clenched his hand.

" Fine, be ready it is. "