The Princes and Princesses

" SpiritBot is connected to Memories. So, you'd probably guess where he is. He's on the Planet of Forgotten Memories, go further in and you will find him. " ET's words repeated in Thunder's mind as he made his way to meet the others. He arrived at where they gathered, and opened the door.

" I know where SpiritBot is. "

They made their way to the Planet Of Memories once again. Thunder opened the door and they all went in. Further in this time.

They came to a large door, a little bigger than the entrance. Thunder put his hand on the door, amd it opened like normal. Far into the room, they could see SpiritBot. Quake carefully took it from its stand.
" Let's get in contact with the princes and princesses, " Thunder said. The others nodded. They got back into their pod and went back to base.

When they got back, they set SpiritBot in the middle of the training hall.

" He's fully charged? " Thunder asked Fang.

Fang shook his head. " No, but he isn't very low either. We can use him for a while and let him rest after that, " he suggested. Thunder nodded in approval, to which Fang nodded back and stepped away from SpiritBot. " Alright then. SpiritBot, activate! "

The power sphere activated swiftly and started hovering. His big digital silver eyes blinked at the people surrounding him. " My name is SpiritBot. Who do you wish to meet from the afterlife? " the power sphere asked. They moved a little closer to it.

" We would like to see the Princes and Princesses of Elements, " Quake requested. SpiritBot nodded with a digital smile.

" Wise choice. Your wish is my command, " SpiritBot said, and disappeared in a flash, exchanging his body for the spirits to come to the living world.

Four women and three men appeared before them. Since they were spirits, they were translucent, but they were visible enough for the brothers and their friends to see.

" Your highnesses? " Thunder asked softly. The seven royals looked at him. One girl smiled.

" There is no need to be formal, Thunder, " she said.

" My apologies.... " Thunder said, he looked at the woman. She had a lightning scar on her neck. " Are you Princess Lilian? " he asked her. The spirit nodded.

" That I am. And you are my descendant, correct? " Lilian said. Thunder nodded. " Well, it's very nice to meet all of you in person. We've been watching over you seven, very impressive indeed. "

One of the men pat Cyclone on the head. " You are just like me, little Cyclone. I'm happy the powers chose right! " he said. Cyclone blushed.

" Are you Prince Aiden? " he asked.

" Yes, I am. But, just call me Aiden, " Aiden said. Cyclone smiled.

" Hello, Quake. My name is Rocko, " one of the other men said to Quake.

" Hello, Rocko. Are you sure I don't have to call you formally? " Quake said, worried he would be rude to just call Rocko his real name. Rocko laughed.

" I'm sure! Don't worry about it! " he said.

" Who are these mischievous little fellows? " the last prince said, looking at Blaze and Ice. A spirit princess walked towards them as well.

" Frank, mind yourself, " a princess said. She smiled at the twins. " I'm Eva. This is Frank. Ice, you are my descendent, Blaze is Frank's. "

" It's great to meet you! I hope we can get along well! " the twins said with smiles. Frank jumped around from their cuteness.