T.A.P.O.P.S

Fang P.O.V

             Oh my goodness. It's really them! Him! After all those years, we finally get to meet again.

             I missed them, especially Thunder. We were the best of friends, we did almost everything together when we were little. But, that stopped when Rintis suddenly become less social.

             Yaya, Ying, Gopal and I led them back to our home. We stopped at a big tree. I turned around to speak to them, thinking that they were confused.

             " Okay, we need to- " before I could finish, they were no longer there. I looked around, and they were on the tree, holding on to it.

             " Climb this tree? Sure, " Leaf said as he held on to a vine. " How did you know- "

             " You would understand if you were locked in your home doing nothing but observing. " All seven of them were continuing to climb up the tree all the way to the top, my team and I followed after.

             I noticed Cyclone and Quake supporting Thunder, and that his hands were not holding on to the branches tightly. " Be careful now, big brother. You don't want to fall down. "
I heard them say.

           Leaf was at the lead of all of us. My team and I looked at him with amazement as he swung from branch to branch. " How.... " Gopal questioned but Blaze and Ice answered him before he could finish.

          " He was always really flexible when it comes to climbing trees and such, " they said together, and went on climbing. Gopal and I connected eyes, we both looked quite confused.

          " Wow! Brothers, come look at this! " Leaf was already at the top, with Solar, Blaze and Ice on his tail. We all made it up to the top of the tree. Thunder and his brothers were already at the top.

           My team and I made it up to see all of the siblings gazing at the ship that belonged to us. They smiled and laughed, I smiled at that.

           " Well, why don't we go in? " I asked. They looked at me, and smirked. " Lead the way. "

            I nodded, I activate my watch to contact Cici Ko to send us up. Not long, a beam came down onto us. We got sucked in one by one into the ship.
          We were all in the ship. I went to the control room, and to the control desk. I tapped the front seat. " Cici Ko, I would like you to meet some old friends. " the chair turned, revealing the short, yet stern alien commander.

          " Cici Ko, these are my friends. I think you would already know Thunder, " I started as I gestured my hands to him. Cici Ko held his glasses, then he extended it.

           " Pleasure to meet you, Sir Thunder. Yes, Fang has been talking alot about you. And your family here. " he said. Thunder looked at me. " He has? " I held my neck, I was true. I have been talking about him since I joined this team.

           " A... Anyway, these are his little brothers. Cyclone, Quake, Blaze, Ice, Leaf and Solar, " I stammered as I continued. " How strange. All of your names are elemental related. " Cici Ko said again, this, for some reason, made the brothers seem as if they were worried about something. I knew I had to say something.

            " Cici Ko.... Um... They will be staying with us for a bit. Do you think we have more room for seven more? " Cici Ko thought about my question, but I knew what he was going to say.

            " You, are Thunder, correct? " he asked Thunder. " Yes, I am, sir. "

            " Well, Thunder. You and your brothers, you have been through alot, I see. You are all very alert, and protective. Especially you, Thunder. The oldest, holds the most responsibility. "