Future books and Meet the Author

Hi there. I know a lot of you are pretty shocked with the ending of 30 Minutes unless you're one of those witches who can just see the ending coming from a mile away. So you're probably wondering about the title of this little update and I'm here to tell you that yes I will be making a sequel and a prequel after the second book is done. I'll tell you guys about the prequel in a moment, but first, the sequel. So basically this next book will be about Baekhyun's life, trying to deal and cope with the death of Chanyeol, all while trying to avoid harassment from Chanyeol's father. I've already got everything planned out and ready. I'm hoping to have the first four chapters done by the beginning of next month (June of 2018), so keep a lookout for it. If you don't know how to do that just check out my account in June every so often. Or follow me and you'll get a notification every time I update and make a new story which is good considering I procrastinate like fuck.

Anyway, the prequel is basically going to be the story of how Chanyeol and Chen met and their lives together up until they start working at Park enterprise. I have that all worked out and ready as well.

Meet the Author

Hey there all my little readers! So I guess I should start from the beginning. My name is Liv Crabtree, I'm fifteen years old (although I started this book when I was fourteen), and I live in Illinois U.S.A.

So a little background on my inspiration for this story. It was eighth grade year and I was bored as FUCK! So I decided to get back into Wattpad. I started reading all these kpop fan fictions and couldn't find any with the story I wanted to hear. It actually became really frustrating. So I decided to make it myself. At first, I didn't have a plan whatsoever. I just started writing and went where it took me. Soon, I actually started planning out the chapters as my writing progressed and got better.

About halfway through the book, I decided that I wanted a tragic ending, and I wanted to make a sequel. While planning the last chapter (the middle of freshman year), I decided I wanted to make a prequel about Chanyeol and Chen's past because that was such a large hole in the plot line. Oh! I almost forgot! I can't decide on a title for the sequel for the life of me. How about you guys come up with some names and shit in the comments and I'll look through them and decide on one. I'll give credit to the winner in the sequel's description.

Well, I think that's pretty much it for now. If you guys want to know anything more about me or the upcoming books, comment about it and I'll be sure to reply and give you an answer.
Anyway, how was the end of the book? Any comments, suggestions, notes? Well,
Byee!!!
-Liv🐳