You Must Read This. I'm Serious. It's Really Improtant (Smut)

Hello there. Author here. Before you decide to scroll through this chapter because you hate full chapters of authors notes, this is really important and I will put a sneak peak at the end of this chapter to keep you focused. Before I do that, I have to tell you all something. MY DAD WANTS TO READ MY STORY!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
HELP ME PLEASE!!!
MY DAD WILL NEVER LOOK AT ME THE SAME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it's okay. I have a solution.
This is the really important part that you all must read. I'm serious!
I'm currently in the process of creating a separate account. I'm going to copy the chapters, paste them into the new account with another 30 Minutes story in the editing tab, identical to the original except without the smut.
My dad can read my story without seeing how fucked up his youngest daughter really is, you guys can read my story with the smut because, let's face it, we're all crazy for that stuff, and I can stay sane knowing that my dad still thinks of me as his precious little girl.
Anyway, please don't report me for plagiarism because I'm technically not plagiarizing. I'm copying myself.
*does cheesy finger guns after snapping fingers*

Third Person P.O.V

"I love you." Baekhyun said as he stared into the eyes he had grow to love and get lost in.

Chanyeol looked into the eyes of his lover. "Marry me."

Baekhyun stared into Chanyeol's beautiful eyes as he felt his own well up with tears. He nodded. The sun had started to go down by now. The sunset was beautiful as it shined on Chanyeol's face. Baekhyun brushed his fingers along Chanyeol's jawline. He leaned into Baekhyun's hand. Chanyeol chuckled a little as he looked down at his lover.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked.

"I was just thinking." Chanyeol said as he blushed.

"What were you thinking about?" Baekhyun asked, intrigued.

"You. Park Baekhyun."

Baekhyun widened his eyes and smiled at the sound of his soon-to-be new name. He could feel the hot tears begin to stream down his cheeks.

"Shh. I don't want to see you cry." Chanyeol said as he wiped Baekhyun's tears away with his thumb.

"I'm sorry." Baekhyun said with a sniffle. "It's just... I never thought I'd hear you say that."

Chanyeol tried to hide his worry. "Is that good or bad?"

"It's good. It's the best thing I could ever hope for." Baekhyun said as he began to cry even more.

Baekhyun put his arms around Chanyeol's neck and pulled him down to him. He kissed Chanyeol, feeling their naked bodies touch. Chanyeol snaked his arm around Baekhyun's waist, lifting him up slightly so that their torsos were touching. Baekhyun moaned into the kiss as Chanyeol moved down to his neck, finding his sweet spot easily.

Chanyeol abused the spot, making Baekhyun moan loudly. Chanyeol quickly moved on from the spot, earning a small whimper from the submissive blonde. He kissed down Baekhyun's chest and stomach. Baekhyun moaned louder and louder as Chanyeol got closer to his member.

Chanyeol finally reached Baekhyun's now fully erect member. Baekhyun wasn't at all small, but he wasn't big either. Chanyeol took Baekhyun into his mouth and began bobbing his head up and down. Baekhyun moaned loudly as he grabbed a fistful of Chanyeol's hair and pushed his head up and down faster. Chanyeol flicked his tongue on Baekhyun's tip, causing him to throw his head back in pleasure.