A Night on the Town

A/N:
Sorry, really quickly, I just needed to tell all of you that this chapter takes place five days after where our last chapter left off. I'm lazy and didn't want to write all of that, sue me. Also, this chapter will have a few pictures in it because I can describe the entire house to you, but then this chapter would be 4,000 words long and you can get a better mental image of what's going on when you can see the actual house and shit. Anyway, Enjoy!
-Liv🐳

Baekhyun's Focus

Baekhyun opened his closet to find the outfit he had hung up two days earlier. He remembered back to when Chanyeol had called and asked him to go dancing.

Flashback Time Mother Fuckers

Baekhyun picked up his phone that had been ringing for the past few seconds. It was approximately 9:30 p.m. He had come home from work about an hour ago, and he was very tired. The short male hadn't been alone with Chanyeol for a few days which was unusual, seeing as though the two of them had seen each other almost every day since they met.

"Hello." Baekhyun said once he picked up the phone.

"Hey, Baek." It was Chanyeol.

Baekhyun instantly peeked up at the sound of his lover's voice. "Chanyeol!"

"You okay?"

"Yeah, it's just really good to hear from you. I miss you."

"I miss you too." Chanyeol said lovingly. "Hey, do you remember that promise I made to you about going dancing?"

"Yeah." Baekhyun starred to get a little worried that Chanyeol was calling to say that he had to break his promise.

"Well, I have a friend who happens to be hosting a dance party this weekend, and I would love for you to accompany me to this party Byun Baekhyun."

Baekhyun giggled at Chanyeol's choice of words as a blush spread across his face and he couldn't help but to smile. He regained his composure and cleared his throat. "It would be my pleasure Park Chanyeol."

"Great! I'll send you the information!"

"Okay. I can't wait!"

"Me neither. Bye Baek."

"See ya Chanyeol."

With that they hung up the phone. A few seconds later, Baekhyun received a text from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol-The party is on Saturday. I'll be at your house to pick you up at 10:00. Dress casually.

Baekhyun-Thanks. I'll be sure to remember!

Back to Real Time

Baekhyun put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt that exposed his collarbone. He wore a pair of dark grey converse and his hair was slightly styled to make it look like he had a bit of bed head. Next, he went into the bathroom and put on deodorant and rinsed his mouth out with mouthwash. Before he went into the living room to wait for Chanyeol to arrive, he put on a grey beanie.

Kyungsoo was sitting on the couch in the living room watching a television program. Baekhyun had already told him about going on a date with Chanyeol, which he obviously didn't approve of, but when Baekhyun explained to his roommate that he could have a date with Yoora at the apartment without the other getting in the way, he grudgingly agreed. Kyungsoo sighed as Baekhyun walked by.