Now and Forever

Third Person P.O.V

Baekhyun's parents ushered the young couple into the house. The living room walls were a deep red colour with imitation wood floors. In the center of the room, a grey furniture set was neatly arranged. There was a connected kitchen on the east side of the room. The kitchen counters were grey marble, and there was an island in the middle of the room extension. All the upper cabinets had glass doors, so you could see all the content in them. There was a fireplace in front of the couch. With a flatscreen tv hanging over it.

"Wow." Baekhyun said, in awe. "The house looks great!"

"We painted and refurbished it with my Christmas bonus three years ago." Baekhyun's father said.

"Wow. Have I really been gone that long?" Baekhyun mumbled, looking down slightly.

"It's fine honey. We knew you were very busy with your new job." Baekhyun's mother said. "We're just glad you're here."

"They re-did Bombay a few months ago. We should go there." Baekhyun's mother said.

"Bombay?!" Baekhyun could barely contain his excitement.

Chanyeol looked slightly confused as to why the smaller, next to him, was nearly jumping up and down with joy.  Baekhyun looked to Chanyeol.

"It was my favorite restaurant before I moved to Seoul." Baekhyun stated.

Chanyeol made an 'O' shape with his mouth to show his realization.

Time Skip Brought to You By Bombay

Baekhyun smiled as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. Chanyeol sat on the large bed behind the mirror. He was dressed in a black button up shirt with a white blazer over it. He wore black dress pants and black shoes for bottoms. Baekhyun wore a white button up shirt and black skinny jeans with black Converse. Chanyeol's hair was slicked back like usual and Baekhyun's hair was styled up.

Chanyeol got up from the bed and hugged Baekhyun from the back, smiling at how beautiful his lover was.

"You're so beautiful. Chanyeol said, kissing Baekhyun's neck, softly.

"I love you so much." Baekhyun smile at their reflections.

"Now and forever." Chanyeol said.

They both left the guest bedroom and went downstairs where Baekhyun's parents were waiting. Both the Mr. and Mrs. were dressed rather casually. Both wearing jeans and simple shirts. Chanyeol immediately felt overdressed. Mrs. Byun looked at both of them and flashed a genuine smile.

"Oh Chanyeol you look absolutely stunning." Baekhyun mother said.

Chanyeol stared in awe. "Wow."

"Oh honey what's wrong?" Baekhyun's mother asked.

Chanyeol smiled. She sounded like his mother. His lip began to tremble, but it went away as quickly as it came. He regained his composure and cleared his throat. "Nothing's wrong. You just sounded like my mother."

"I'm sorry for your loss." She said with a sad expression.

"My loss?" Chanyeol was confused.

"Your mother. You talked about her like she passed away."

"Oh, no she didn't pass away."

The woman looked at him, utter confusion plainly expressed on her face.

"We're no longer on speaking terms. It's the same with my father." Chanyeol looked down in embarrassment.