The First Time (Smut)

Baekhyun's Focus

Baekhyun opened his eyes expecting to see the sun's rays coming in from the window of his room at home. That is not what he saw. What Baekhyun saw was still the sun's rays coming in through a window, but it was not his window. The curtains were of fine silk and the window was much nicer that the one at the blonde's own home. Baekhyun remembered that he had stayed over at Chanyeol's house that night, but he was confused as to why his pillow was so hard yet comfortable.

He felt an arm around his waist, keeping Baekhyun close to the sleeping body next to him. He looked up to see the peaceful, sleeping face of the gentle giant he was begining to fall for. Baekhyun sat up from his comfortable position on Chanyeol's chest. He saw Chanyeol's eyes flutter open as a smile creeped along his face.

"Good morning." Chanyeol said sleepily.

"Good morning." Baekhyun said happily.

Baekhyun looked at the giant's perfectly sculpted face and wondered how someone could be so perfect.

"How did you sleep?" Chanyeol asked the small blonde laying next to him.

"Very well." Baekhyun said, trying to hide the blush that was creeping across his cheeks.

Third Person P.O.V

Chanyeol lightly lifted the blonde's small face until Baekhyun's and his own were only inches apart. Baekhyun looked into the giant's beautiful brown eyes as he closed the gap between them. Chanyeol's soft lips pressed gently against Baekhyun's. The small blonde felt Chanyeol's hand slip around his waist as he was pushed against the mattress. Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hands above his head with one hand and held the smaller's waist with the other as he passionately kissed the innocent blonde.

Chanyeol broke away so that the two if them could catch their breath and went straight for Baekhyun's neck. He attacked the blonde's collar bone, kissing and sucking on his pale skin. Chanyeol broke away to see what the damage was. He had left a large purple mark on Baekhyun's neck. Chanyeol smirked at the sight of the mark, knowing that it would be hard to conceal. He looked down at Baekhyun who was looking up at the him with anxious eyes. Chanyeol could tell that the cute blonde wasn't as innocent as he had thought. Baekhyun managed pull his hands out of Chanyeol's tight grasp to wrap his arms around the younger's neck. He pulled Chanyeol down for another passionate kiss as he slipped his now free hand under the older's shirt.

Baekhyun shuttered at the cold, yet comforting touch of the raven haired giant on top of him. Baekhyun moaned into the kiss as Chanyeol caressed the blonde's stomach, slowly going lower until his hands were at the waistline of Baekhyun's sweatpants. Chanyeol broke the kiss to whisper a single word into Baekhyun's ear.

"Beg."

"What?" Baekhyun asked confused by the younger's word choice.

"I said beg." Chanyeol said with a smirk on his face.

"What? I'm not going to beg like a love sick puppy." Baekhyun said, startled by Chanyeol's sudden aggression.

"Then I guess we should stop here." Chanyeol said beginning to climb off of the smaller blonde. But before he could do so, Baekhyun grabbed the taller's hand.

"Wait." Baekhyun said as Chanyeol waited impatiently.

"Well?" Chanyeol said, becoming more impatient by the second.

"Please." Baekhyun said embarrassed

"Oh come on." Chanyeol said irritated. "You can do better than that."